Langsung ke konten utama

Nando LOVE SONG no Kashi wo Yomikaeshita darou #nagisablog

Hello

It's Sakurazaka46's Kojima Nagisa ☺︎







https://youtu.be/tltXZSiAAdQ





Today, 19th February, 

3rd generation's song "Nando LOVE SONG no Kashi wo Yomikaeshita darou"

has been released




This is the 5th song for 3rd generation, which we are grateful for. We could receive this song thanks to all of your support.

Truly, thank you very much for your constant support ☺︎




I love this song and MV so much,

I've been waiting for all of you Buddies to fall for it




Being able to receive a 3rd generation song,

and being able to meet such lovely song,

I will continue to do my best without forgetting my feeling of gratitude for this environment that I could not take for granted!

Buddies, thank you as always πŸ’Œ







I will be sharing offshots from here on







Miu~

She kept dancing to the end without losing her concentration throughout the day.

I saw many times how she was incredibly cute in front of the camera, showing a cool performance, and had a serious expression when with the director.

When the cut is called, she would have a look of uncertainty on whether or not she has done it properly, but it really showed how serious she were.


I really like the final scene

of her rubbing off the blackboard







Snow was falling on that day, and it was so cute how excited she became~ Keep this a secret, okay?






With Rii






On Airi's lap πŸ’•






We took a picture together

Pigtail and twintail are both cute πŸŽ€








With Rika-tan

Her half-twin hairstyle is brilliant~ πŸ’«






Rika all wrapped in blanket 🐈🧢






Sleeping Mio after waking up early morning

and Rika who is sending love appeal






They sat together after she woke up

RikaMio~








Shizuki πŸ‘ΌπŸ»






Reina πŸ¦‹.*˚








Airi πŸ‘ΆπŸ»






My hairstyle on the day ☺︎

How was it~??

Everyone else had such a cute hairstyle too

so I took a lot of pictures...

I was happy to be able to wear such a cute costume πŸŽ€




Actually, I still have a lot of pictures that I took

so I'm thinking of uploading a second blog for it 🌸

Thank you very much for reading this far 





See ya

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Kyocera dome bd/dvd fanmeet 260426

translated my friend's report  (not everything) > ten and Karin both had green OP costume, but they decided to change to make it more balanced by swapping miu's pink with ten's > karin stumbled when climbing in start over, but it went well because ten lifted her up. apparently she felt sorry to other girls so a lot of the time she intentionally choose to step on ten-chan instead lol > yu was the one who asked for the bridal carry, so Karin did it > there is almost no mc, and even when there is one they was faint music playing, so it felt like the music kept going which is great > Karin likes arashi no mae, because the choreo is not intense and she can sing while properly think about the song > Karin: i was waiting backstage during nightmare, and i could hear the crazy screams from the girls the whole time > on hikaru kicking the trash can and clicking her tongue in manhole OP ten: "i could hear the squealing really well. it's not often you'...

Spotify ENCORE Podcast: 5th Anniversary Live (Pt 1)

  hikaru: so, anyone still feeling the afterglow of it? airi: me. my hometown friends came to watch, and i received many thoughts about it from them, so I've been enjoying it overture airi: the video is different from usual. and we have to run quite a lot when filming it, it was like a short-distance run of about 5m with all what we got hikaru: and they told us to run while yelling "yahhhh!!!" airi: did you do that? hikaru: yeah lol. i think ten-chan's might be the only one used. as it uses the tunnel imagery in TGUT, there is this feeling of... reaching our destination airi: it sure does. it made me happy hikaru: at the beginning, we stood in a line together. how was it, momomi-chan? momomi: it was very memorable for me how we held hands. this is just my feeling, but on d2 ishimori-san squeezed my hand tight, and it made me so happy TGUT hikaru: we used the mic stand for this song airi: it's probably the same one used in MV...? hikaru: but this time it's ad...

Representative Speeches from Each Generation for Inoue Rina 251217

4TH GENERATION Konomi: Inoue-san, please allow me to speak as the representative of 4th gen! First of all, congratulations on your graduation! And thank you for your hard work in the past ~ 7 years. It's only been 8 months since 4th gen has joined the group, which is just a short time in Inoue-san's idol career, but we are very happy to have been able to work with you.  This Summer, we were able to join tour for the first time, and even though I am bad at initiating conversation, we were able to take two-shot for the first time together. When I told you, "I feel lonely”, you replied "I'm still here" with your usual smile. Even now, I still remember that smile of yours. While there is a side of myself who wished that time could last forever, if I were to say what I truly feel, I do feel very lonely... but so that 4ki can one day become a support for Sakurazaka, the group that Inoue-san has so carefully brought up... we will keep within our hearts the important...