Langsung ke konten utama

Boku wa Boku wo Suki ni Narenai (2024.10.04)

Good evening

It's Murai Yu












On this day, 4th October, from 22PM JST~

the music video for "Boku wa Boku wo Suki ni Narenai" has been released

https://youtu.be/Ktu_LGjGd7A






We have received a wonderful song

in which there are parts that I can relate to




The music video shows

something powerful regardless of the conflict felt

and it inspired me to be the same



I am sincerely happy to have been given the chance to center this song








The atmosphere during the filming was warm

and I felt the same way



We are BACKS, but we are not "BACKS"


I was happy to be able to convey the expressions and freedom that only this group of members could show








And many staff members have put a lot of effort into making this into a great work


I am very happy to have been able to create this work together with all of you


I am filled with much love and gratitude

Thank you very much














I thought, practiced a lot,

and put everything I have into this work


I truly love it, and it's a work that I treasure





By all means, please do watch it with care

今後皆さんと一緒に

温かく深めていけたらなと思います








 










The butterfly that appears in the music video


There were some parts

that I feel we have in common


















A wonderful costume with 

beautiful and intricate graphic has been created for us



Please pay attention to the relation between

the costume and the story









 




Reina was there too







 

 




It was truly a special time to have been able to film

Rina-san and Fuyuka-san's final music video together


I'm very happy to have been able to spoke with them about a lot of things during the production, and make memories with them



Riko-chan

took it with her film camera

Thank you for the wonderful pictures

















And




It has been decided that10th Single BACKS LIVE‼︎


will be held for three days on 3rd to 5th December at Makuhari Event Hall!



Rina-san and Fuyuka-san will have their graduation ceremony

on the second day, on 4th December


I hope to witness the beautiful last moments of my beloved seniors with all of you Buddies





The advanced FC ballot have already started

from 12pm on this day, 4th October


https://sakurazaka46.com/s/s46/news/detail/E00422







I will give everything I can, and pour my feelings out


I want to make this into a great concert with all of you




Since it's on weekdays, I am sure you must be busy with school, work, or childcare and such...


I'd be very happy if you could spare some time to see us


Let's share a special time together












Thank you very much for reading until this part











The afterglow is so strong...

I don't think I will be able to sleep tonight


May it be a wonderful night

See ya

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Attending my first ever proper music concert with Sakurazaka46 @ Tokyo Dome 15th & 16th June 2024

Words cannot describe the excitement I felt when overseas ticketing was announced, especially after seeing "Indonesia" listed as one of the choice of countries, and there was even more of it when I got the winning notifications. There was a rush of events after, from hastily asking my workplace’s permission, getting visa done, and preparing other necessary things, I finally left to Japan to attend my first ever proper music concert, my first ever Sakurazaka46 concert. DAY 1 When I arrived at Suidobashi station, it just so happen to be ~5 minutes before Nikkan Sports kiosk opened up, and I already saw them setting up the stand. I went to take pictures of the station banner for a bit before joining the line to get newspapers for myself and my friends. After that, I headed toward Tokyo Dome's venue, and arrived in the area proper at around 10am, but the lines for goods were already crazy, as well as Spotify booth. The Spotify booth was pretty open and you could see what is d

Nobiraji 240129 (Akipo x Pon's last appearance)

kokado: what do you plan to do after your graduation? pon: i really have nothing planned! it's not a "secret", i really have nothing planned! nakaoka: but surely there's a lot you want to do? pon: yes, but i want to take it slow akipo: please do~ nakaoka: perhaps going for an onsen trip, or perhaps even somewhere overseas pon: i'd love to! kokado: the last time you came here was around a year ago, and today will be your final appearance. i am sure that numa-chan must have a lot of thoughts on your own poppo: yeah, i'm really sad! now that there are only a few days left, i could really feel it. i hope to cherish this opportunity very much Q how do you feel now that your graduation is approaching? kokado: you did say at the start that you are starting to feel it. how does it feel like? pon: like, since this is my graduation concert, there's a lot of things for me to do... and there's this... thought that once i've done everything, it will then be tru

karin in toyama channel pt 1

 toyama: we have welcome drinks available. we got everything available karin: no way to: huh? wdym. we have everything, just make the request karin: chai tea to: then please take it from [the chiller box] karin: no way you have it to: just take a look karin: no way you have it to: why are you deciding on it so fast karin: there's def none to: take a careful look inside karin: no way.... no way you have it...  it isn't here... you don't have it at all to: gawd you kept it coming huh to: it's not there? karin: no to: ok pick something else then karin: caffé latte then. you want something? to: ah, you're so kind, miss karin: it's not a big deal karin: (failing to stab the straw in) to: wait wait you gonna spill it all over!! just how long have you lived for!! karin: i'm a bit scareedd!! it feels like it gonna go POP!! so imma just... (opens window) to: i never seen anything like this before karin: (stabs) i did it~ to: you lived for two decades already, right?