Langsung ke konten utama

#nagisablog (2024.10.04)

Good evening!

I'm Sakurazaka46's 3rd generation member Kojima Nagisa



We are entering October now~

My favorite season, winter, is approaching and I'm happily can't wait to be able to eat hotpot and oden.



Last year, when I muttered, "I wanna eat some delicious oden!!",



Rika-chan cooked some for me

Kindness and love personified...



Thank you 😭



It was so delicious 🤤 I can't forget it



I feel a liiiitle more confident on myself after cooking tamagoyaki in SokoSaku a while ago.

I believe that, as long as I follow the recipe, I can cook a delicious one


Next, I'd like to try cooking something like yaminabe

I think it'll be fun to have each person bringing an ingredient that they believe will make it taste good!



It's still autumn, though... 🍂





This one is from summer ☀️








And,


just as announced earlier,

but it has been decided that 10th single BACKS LIVE will be held for this single release as well!



The venue is Makuhari Event Hall,

and it will be held for 3 days from 3rd to 5th December



In October we will be releasing our 10th single, in November we will be holding "4th YEAR ANNIVERSARY LIVE", and "10th single BACKS LIVE!!" in December,



There are so many things happening

as we head to the end of 2024.




I hope that happy days could continue

for both Buddies and us 🌸




I am happy because of all of you who support Sakurazaka46.




I'd be happy if you could love us to the fullest, without pushing yourself too hard for it!!




And, continuing from last single, a 3rd generation will be a chairman again on this single



Just as has been announced the other day,

the center for this single is Yu!




We have always been good friends,

but now we are spending more time together than before,

and the two of us are so fired up that we always talk about BACKS LIVE!! whenever we are together ❤️‍🔥




Just as Rika, I look forward to being able to see many more of Yu's performance up close




This will be a 3 days-only show with these line-up of members,

so although it's on weekdays,

I'd be happy if you could come and see it!




And on Day 2, 4th December, a graduation ceremony for Uemura Rina-san and Saito Fuyuka-san will be held.




BACKS LIVE!! was started with the goal of "making Sakurazaka46 stronger", but as for Day 2, a different, special feeling wells up inside me.




Ever since I joined, they have always been there to support me in difficult situations,

and I have learned many things from observing them up-close.



I once again realize how big is their presence, not just for the group but also to me as well.



I am sure that there will be moments in the future where I feel their great presence even more.



However, right now, I just simply want

to spend our remaining time together with the feelings of gratitude.




The words and love from my seniors will continue to be something akin to charm to me. I think that it will continue to support me from here on as well.




I will give it my best to make it into the most beautiful, cool, wonderful concert ever for all of you Buddies, Rina-san, Fuyuka-san, and me as well!



I look forward to seeing you 🫶🏻






Here are some offshots

to look back on the previous concert~




We ate ice creams together after the concert~ 🫠

I wasn't so lucky...






On this day, we worked to reconfirm things together

as many times as we could right before the dress rehearsal



Up until the very end, I can't do "Utsukushi Nervous"s gunshot pose because it's too fast, so I kept giving some kind of fanservice-y move to the mirror



Kira-san taught me "Konbinaato" choreo that I didn't understand, and I asked 1st gen-san for advices about "Kaze no Oto"...



I was very happy to have been able to perform songs that are important for each seniors!




I was also very happy to have been able to perform "Natsu no Chikamichi" with the seniors...

 


Just before "Natsu no Chikamichi",

my starting position is the same with Rina-san

and we were both freaking out from nervousness



When Rina-san, Marino-san, Riko and me watched

the monitor footage video that our manager had sent us after the concert,




She said that she had so much fun,

and I can't help but to give her a hug




I think that hugs are the best way to show my feelins

Here's some super adorable Rina-san for you 🐰ྀི




On the day, while of course I looked at the Buddies a lot, I glanced over at the 3rd generation members who had come to watch for a bit and saw them waving their penlights with all their penlights. It made me go, "Whoa, they are so cute!", and it made me so happy 💘🫶🏻💘




And Miu, who came to all three days of the show, also came to the viewing party and shared her many thoughts to each of us which made me so happy




I was surprised to hear that she plan to go to all three days

From the time of rehearsals, she told us of how she's been looking forward to all three days of performance, and she was more Buddies than anyone else. We would've already been happy to see her even for just one day!



In the behind-the-scenes video on Sakurazaka Channel too,

there is a scene of her appearing and talking about her hairstyle requests, but that was just a small part of it



it felt that she's with us all the time lol



Miu is someone who is always watching us closely

Thank you as always, from the way you encourages me through the video call before the 3rd day, or how you contacted me right away when something happens 🐈‍⬛






The show this time started with Rika-chan singing "Kakushinteki Croissant", and I was given the chance to accompany her with my piano, and was also able to center "Munen"...



I was also happy to have been paired with Fuyuka-san in the dance track




I'd love to do a session with Rika-chan one day

That's how much I love Rika's singing




Once again, truly thank you very much for giving me the opportunity to experience many different things on the 9th single!



I'm very excited to be able to experience new things again with the 10th single. I will do my best to show everyone how much I have grown 💪🏻



Thank you for your constant support



Thank you very much for reading until this part!

See ya

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Attending my first ever proper music concert with Sakurazaka46 @ Tokyo Dome 15th & 16th June 2024

Words cannot describe the excitement I felt when overseas ticketing was announced, especially after seeing "Indonesia" listed as one of the choice of countries, and there was even more of it when I got the winning notifications. There was a rush of events after, from hastily asking my workplace’s permission, getting visa done, and preparing other necessary things, I finally left to Japan to attend my first ever proper music concert, my first ever Sakurazaka46 concert. DAY 1 When I arrived at Suidobashi station, it just so happen to be ~5 minutes before Nikkan Sports kiosk opened up, and I already saw them setting up the stand. I went to take pictures of the station banner for a bit before joining the line to get newspapers for myself and my friends. After that, I headed toward Tokyo Dome's venue, and arrived in the area proper at around 10am, but the lines for goods were already crazy, as well as Spotify booth. The Spotify booth was pretty open and you could see what is d

Nobiraji 240129 (Akipo x Pon's last appearance)

kokado: what do you plan to do after your graduation? pon: i really have nothing planned! it's not a "secret", i really have nothing planned! nakaoka: but surely there's a lot you want to do? pon: yes, but i want to take it slow akipo: please do~ nakaoka: perhaps going for an onsen trip, or perhaps even somewhere overseas pon: i'd love to! kokado: the last time you came here was around a year ago, and today will be your final appearance. i am sure that numa-chan must have a lot of thoughts on your own poppo: yeah, i'm really sad! now that there are only a few days left, i could really feel it. i hope to cherish this opportunity very much Q how do you feel now that your graduation is approaching? kokado: you did say at the start that you are starting to feel it. how does it feel like? pon: like, since this is my graduation concert, there's a lot of things for me to do... and there's this... thought that once i've done everything, it will then be tru

karin in toyama channel pt 1

 toyama: we have welcome drinks available. we got everything available karin: no way to: huh? wdym. we have everything, just make the request karin: chai tea to: then please take it from [the chiller box] karin: no way you have it to: just take a look karin: no way you have it to: why are you deciding on it so fast karin: there's def none to: take a careful look inside karin: no way.... no way you have it...  it isn't here... you don't have it at all to: gawd you kept it coming huh to: it's not there? karin: no to: ok pick something else then karin: caffé latte then. you want something? to: ah, you're so kind, miss karin: it's not a big deal karin: (failing to stab the straw in) to: wait wait you gonna spill it all over!! just how long have you lived for!! karin: i'm a bit scareedd!! it feels like it gonna go POP!! so imma just... (opens window) to: i never seen anything like this before karin: (stabs) i did it~ to: you lived for two decades already, right?