Langsung ke konten utama

☺︎‬(Koike Minami 30th March 2020)

みなさんこんばんは // Good evening, everyone.


今日も1日お疲れ様です。// Cheers for the good work today.


昨日、長沢菜々香の卒業が発表されました。// Yesterday, Nagawasa Nanako's graduation was announced.

自分の中でも整理があまりついていない状態で個人的な思いを書いているので、文章があまり纏まっていないかもしれないです。// I am writing my thoughts in the state where I haven't really organized my feelings yet, so it might look all over the place/
ごめんなさい。// Sorry


4年一緒に活動してきた仲間が欅坂を離れ // A friend I have worked together with for years are leaving Keyakizaka
それぞれの新たな道を歩んでいくのは // To have each of us went to walk on a new path
寂しく、もっと側にいたいっていう気持ちが // the feeling of sadness and wanting to be together
優先してしまいますが // takes priority but


本人が沢山悩んで決めた事だと思うので // I'm sure that she have put a lot of thoughts into this decision,
その気持ちを尊重していますし、// I respect that feeling,
これからの新たな道を全力で応援しています。// and will give her my full support on the new road ahead of her.


何よりこれから先、// More than anything,
たくさん幸せで溢れて欲しいと // I sincerely hope that
心から願っています。// she will be filled with a lot of happiness from now on.



でも正直その反対で // But the truth is opposite of it,
本人の為にならない気持ちなので // Because I don't feel like I'm doing her any favors,
封じ込めないといけない気持ちだと思いますが // I think that it's a feeling that must be contained,
このグループのメンバーの一員として // but as a member of this group,


その選択で良かったのかな、// Is that is a good choice?
本当はやりたい事いっぱいあったんじゃないかな、// Don't you have many things that you want to do?


って思ってしまう気持ちもあります。// There are times where I thought about it


普段の活動の中では気付かなかった気持ちに // To notice the feelings that I did not notice in my usual activities
このタイミングで気付いてしまうのが //  in this timing
自分に対して凄く腹立たしいです。// makes me very angry with myself.


だからといってどうする事も出来ないのが // But there is nothing that I can do with myself
もっと悔しいです。// It makes me more frustrated.


もっともっと活動の事でもくだらない事でも // I just simply thought that I wanted to hear and listen to various things even more
色んな事を話したり聞いたりしたかったな、とただただ思います。// about our activities or about trivial things.

1日1日がどれだけ儚く、そして大切なものなのか痛いほど気付かされました。// I was painfully aware of how fleeting and important one day was.




今年に入り色々な影響で表での活動がなかなか出来ず、皆さんに不安な気持ちにばかりさせてしまい、本当にごめんなさい。// I am truly sorry that we couldn't really do public activities due to various influences since we enter the year, which made everyone feel uneasy.


私達自身これから先グループがどのようになっていくのか全然分かりません。// We ourselves have no idea what the group is going to be like in the future.


でも私達以上に2期生や // But I am sure that the 2nd generation members
加入したばかりの新2期生はきっと // of the new 2nd generation who just joined
もっと不安な気持ちだと思います。// must be feeling more uneasy than us.


私に出来ることは // What I can do is
少しでも2期生、新2期生のメンバーの // to remove the feeling of anxiety that 2nd gen
不安な気持ちを取り除く事だと思うので // and the new 2nd gen even just for a little bit.
しっかりサポートしたいと思います。// I'd like to firmly support them.


私達に出来ることは精一杯やります。// We will give our best to everything that we can do.
どうかこれから先も欅坂46を見守っていただけたらとても嬉しいです。// I would be very happy if you could continue to watch over Keyakizaka46.




なーこちゃん、4年間本当にお疲れ様‪‪☺︎‬ // Naako-chan, good work in this 4 years of time.


初期の頃、ダンスが苦手だからと // I remember vividly how in the early days, because you're not good at dancing,
ずっと自分でバミリを作って、朝まで動画を何度も見返して練習していた姿を未だに鮮明に覚えています。// You would always make the position markers yourself, and practiced by watching videos many times over until morning.


お話をしていてほんの少しだけぬけている所が可愛いなって思う反面、// When we talk, I thought that the place where you are a little bit clumsy is cute,
色んなことに対して時間をかけてでも一切手を抜かず、真面目で一生懸命な所や、// How even if you take your time on various things, you did not cut corners, earnest and hardworking


ファンの方をすごく大切にしている姿を // I truly admire how you
凄く尊敬していました。// treasure your fans very much.


そんななーこちゃんだからこそ、// Because that is who Naako-chan is
本当に素敵なファンの方に恵まれたんだろうな、って思います。// I think that you that you have been truly blessed with wonderful fans.


これから先別々の道を歩む事になるけれど、// From now on, we will be going on different path,
なーこちゃんの新たな夢を凄く凄く応援しています。// I truly support Naako-chan's new dream.
そしていっぱい楽しんで、いっぱい幸せになって欲しいです。// I hope that you can have lots of fun and lots of happiness.


でもたまに私ともプライベートで遊んでね、// But sometimes, come to play with me too in private, okay?
またお洋服お揃い買いに行ったりしたい。// Let's go out to buy matching outfit again.


4年間本当にありがとう、お疲れ様。‪‪☺︎‬// Truly thank you for the 4 years, cheers for the good work



みい。// Mii

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Kyocera dome bd/dvd fanmeet 260426

translated my friend's report  (not everything) > ten and Karin both had green OP costume, but they decided to change to make it more balanced by swapping miu's pink with ten's > karin stumbled when climbing in start over, but it went well because ten lifted her up. apparently she felt sorry to other girls so a lot of the time she intentionally choose to step on ten-chan instead lol > yu was the one who asked for the bridal carry, so Karin did it > there is almost no mc, and even when there is one they was faint music playing, so it felt like the music kept going which is great > Karin likes arashi no mae, because the choreo is not intense and she can sing while properly think about the song > Karin: i was waiting backstage during nightmare, and i could hear the crazy screams from the girls the whole time > on hikaru kicking the trash can and clicking her tongue in manhole OP ten: "i could hear the squealing really well. it's not often you'...

Spotify ENCORE Podcast: 5th Anniversary Live (Pt 1)

  hikaru: so, anyone still feeling the afterglow of it? airi: me. my hometown friends came to watch, and i received many thoughts about it from them, so I've been enjoying it overture airi: the video is different from usual. and we have to run quite a lot when filming it, it was like a short-distance run of about 5m with all what we got hikaru: and they told us to run while yelling "yahhhh!!!" airi: did you do that? hikaru: yeah lol. i think ten-chan's might be the only one used. as it uses the tunnel imagery in TGUT, there is this feeling of... reaching our destination airi: it sure does. it made me happy hikaru: at the beginning, we stood in a line together. how was it, momomi-chan? momomi: it was very memorable for me how we held hands. this is just my feeling, but on d2 ishimori-san squeezed my hand tight, and it made me so happy TGUT hikaru: we used the mic stand for this song airi: it's probably the same one used in MV...? hikaru: but this time it's ad...

Representative Speeches from Each Generation for Inoue Rina 251217

4TH GENERATION Konomi: Inoue-san, please allow me to speak as the representative of 4th gen! First of all, congratulations on your graduation! And thank you for your hard work in the past ~ 7 years. It's only been 8 months since 4th gen has joined the group, which is just a short time in Inoue-san's idol career, but we are very happy to have been able to work with you.  This Summer, we were able to join tour for the first time, and even though I am bad at initiating conversation, we were able to take two-shot for the first time together. When I told you, "I feel lonely”, you replied "I'm still here" with your usual smile. Even now, I still remember that smile of yours. While there is a side of myself who wished that time could last forever, if I were to say what I truly feel, I do feel very lonely... but so that 4ki can one day become a support for Sakurazaka, the group that Inoue-san has so carefully brought up... we will keep within our hearts the important...