Langsung ke konten utama

1st YEAR ANNIVERSARY (2022.12.18)

Good morning ☼

 

 

On 9th - 10th December

SAKURAZAKA46 1st YEAR ANNIVERSARY LIVE was held 🌸

 

 

Thank you very much

to those who came to Budokan

to those who watched the stream!!

 

 

 





A year seemed to fly by,

but it wasn't like so.


We could experience many firsts as Sakurazaka

and I think that we were all able to take a step forward one at a time.

 

And our source of power,

has always been the presence of everyone who supports us 🌸


It made me very happy to be able to call the people who support us "Buddies" ever since we became Sakurazaka.

 

Truly, thank you very much

for your constant warm support.

 

 

 

We received many congratulations on the day of our anniversary,

thank you very much✨

 

And,

The Buddies from overseas ran a video and congratulation message in New York's Times Square✨

 

I was told about it by the staff,

and I was shocked to see the wonderful video that is filled with much love!!

 

I am filled with gratitude towards all of you 🌏 

 

Truly, thank you very much!!

 

 

 

*T/N: Originally written in English already

✉️Dear Buddies all over the world✉️




Thank you so much for always supporting us🌸




We were so impressed to watch the movie at the Times Square.


We really appreciate that you all gave us a lot of love and enthusiasm.




We will contunue to do our best to give love and power to the world.




We are very excited to see you soon!☺︎





*☼*―――――*☼*―――――




In this concert, Yuipon who were taking a hiatus returned ✨

I was truly so happy!!

 

 

Welcome back 🤍

 

 


 

 

I was missing Yuipon during the tour

that I asked everyone to use the blue x yellow colors during "Sakurazaka no Uta".

 

 

And I was also able to see the first performance of by beloved unit song, "Jamaica Beer"!

 

The three of them have such cool dancing, great style, and are stylish!

I was watching with excitement.

 

 

 

 

The 1st generation members took a picture together~




This concert was our last stage with Akane and Pe.

 

I was taking it all in while thinking that this is the last time that we are standing on stage together with these members.


I performed not only with the thoughts from Sakurazaka46's 1st anniversary,

but also from the 6 years since Keyakizaka 🌳




Akane




It's nostalgic how Akane invited me out,

and we went to have a delicious kare and oyster dishes.


I also went through hardships together with Akane.


Thank you for always taking the lead

when we are spinning around together before the chorus of "Saimajo".


She is someone special for me.

 

 


 

Pe

 


 

Peta, who is from the same generation.

It made me happy that we grew even closer since we became Sakurazaka.

Pe is truly a genius!

Let's continue to go for yakiniku.


I love you for making me laugh so much.

Thank you for your hard work.




The two of them truly looked so beautiful in their dresses, don't they?

 


Got them to sandwich me! Yay!


Thank you very much for the two of them,

for the many smiles in the past 6 years and a half.


Truly, thank you for your hard work.


I look forward to your continued support of the two of them.




In the ceremony, we were able to perform "Aozora to MARRY" song after a long while 🌻






"Koko ni Nai Ashiato" "Aozora ga Chigau"


It made me so happy to be able to perform

such beloved and precious songs after a long while.


I am very grateful that we could perform it at the end even after we have become Sakurazaka.

 


When I see the past footages that have been prepared,

it brought back so many memories.

I desperately tried to hold back my tears.



The costume designer that we have been indebted to for a long time,

decorated mine and Risa's t-shirt with flowers made from the same material as the two dresses🥺




I was really happy with their thoughtfulness,

I felt like I was able to connect with everyone.


Thank you very much ✨



Personally speaking, "Aozora to MARRY" was the unit where I first experiened the center position.

I was very happy, but there were also a lot of challenges to grow, and there were also a lot of difficulties.


While I feel sad that we have finally become "Aozora to RY",

I'd be happy if you could continue to listen a lot.







 

Thank you to all the 2nd generation members who have worked so hard together with us over the past year!


Run, Hono




I am always surprised by the 2nd generation members

who grow to become stronger before my eyes.

 


From now on too, we hope to grow while working together between generations,

and become a group that we ourselves can be proud of.



A year passed with the support of many people.


This concert too was made possible with the support of many staff members.

 

Thank you very much

to all various related parties

and everyone who cheered and supported us!



 

We will give it our best to be able to give back to you even more in the future!



I look forward to your continued support

of Sakurazaka46 in the second year as well🌸

 


 

 

*☼*―――――*☼*―――――



The episode of the AEON CARD x Sakurazaka46's member MC show

"Yuuka ga Iukara Vol. 3" has been uploaded✨



This time Run, Matsuri, Renaa, and Akipo visited the store 🍢


I asked the 2nd generation members from Kansai to teach me Kansai dialect in a haste

I did my best while paying attention to the intonation! Lol


It was a lot of fun, so by all means, please give it a look ✨


https://youtu.be/FifP0kbjqew





The last meguri of the year is starting from today ☺︎☺︎


Christmas is just around the corner 🎄

Let's have fun together ✨


Please treat me well☺︎☺︎







                                                    Sugai Yuuka

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Nobiraji 240129 (Akipo x Pon's last appearance)

kokado: what do you plan to do after your graduation? pon: i really have nothing planned! it's not a "secret", i really have nothing planned! nakaoka: but surely there's a lot you want to do? pon: yes, but i want to take it slow akipo: please do~ nakaoka: perhaps going for an onsen trip, or perhaps even somewhere overseas pon: i'd love to! kokado: the last time you came here was around a year ago, and today will be your final appearance. i am sure that numa-chan must have a lot of thoughts on your own poppo: yeah, i'm really sad! now that there are only a few days left, i could really feel it. i hope to cherish this opportunity very much Q how do you feel now that your graduation is approaching? kokado: you did say at the start that you are starting to feel it. how does it feel like? pon: like, since this is my graduation concert, there's a lot of things for me to do... and there's this... thought that once i've done everything, it will then be tru

So, what's up with all the English tweets recently from SF and Sony? (...But I guess now we know?)

If you come here for an answer, then you'll find none, because honestly, I don't know for sure myself. But, I do have an idea. In the latter half of 2020, after so many years, Keyakizaka46 YouTube finally removed region restrictions on its latest uploads. One of which is the performance video from Darekane. Overseas fans quickly noticed and used the chance to write their thoughts and feelings, posting them in the comment section just like other fans would do. Then, when "Bessatsu Kadokawa Keyakizaka46 and Sakurazaka46 1013/1209", members shockingly made a mention of it in their interviews, like Ten . Perhaps encouraged by the comments the members made, overseas fans showed their support again in the comments section for "Nobody's fault" and other videos. Yamasaki Ten then made another mention of it again in an interview released in early January 2021 ! Since then, comments from overseas fans continued to pour in, and thankfully perhaps even increases wi

ExTaishu Shida Manaka x Oda Nana x Saito Fuyuka "Keyakizaka46 Happenings"

Imaizumi Yui: Likes to collect seals that gets you a plate Manaka: She really likes collecting seals that gets you a plate something like this Oda: That certainly happens (laughs) Manaka: Ozeki also collecting it, she always take the seal from things members bought (laughs). I always give mine to Imaizumu Oda: It’s good that members are divided between those who gives to Imaizumi and to Ozeki. I also gives mine to Imaizumi. The reaction she gives to Shida when she get her seal is cute. Imaizumi would say “Thank you!!” looking very happy Watanabe Risa: Frolic when everyone are together Fuyuka: There is a huge different between Risa on TV and the usual Risa Manaka: She’s awfully frolic when we gathers Fuyuka: She doesn’t show it in Keyakake, right? To Miichan she feels spontaneous but she can also gives gentle response, there’s also time when she gives cold responses to everyone else. Manaka: Lately she’s strict to Oda Nana (laughs).  Ju