Langsung ke konten utama

#35 1st Anniversary🌸✨ (2021.12.22)

 Thank you very much for opening this blog!

 

 

I'm 22 years old Endo Hikari, from Kanagawa!

 

 

゚+。::゚。:.゚。+。。+.:゚。:.゚。+。。+.。゚:;。+゚+。:

 

 

Sakurazaka46 celebrated its first anniversary on 9th December 🎂

 

Thank you very much for always warmly watching over and supporting us, Buddies✨

 

 

To commemorate our anniversary, 1st YEAR ANNIVERSARY LIVE was held on 9th - 10th December!

 

And from this concert, Yui-san returned, and we performed Jamaica Beer for the first time.

 

How was it?

 

We ourselves didn't know about Yui-san's return until the last minute, so I was nervous until our first performance.

 

I'm truly, truly so happy that Yui-san is back 😌✨

I was so nervous that I couldn't talk with her before, but in the short time from rehearsal until the actual performance, I would casually go to her side.

 

Yui-san is my senior, but we are of the same age, so I'd like to talk with her more from now on.

I hope that Yui-san could continue to take it easy at her own pace ✨

 

I'm happy to gradually be able to talk with Karin-chan as well, ever since we are put in the same unit and work together☺️

 

And this time, in a fresh attempt, Jamaica Beer choreography was done by s**t kingz's shoji-san!

 

It gives a different mature choreography that is different from the choreography of the group so far, so I'd be happy if we could show a new color.

 

 



 

On the second day, a graduation ceremony for Akane-san and Rika-san was held.

 

The graduation of the people who have been protecting my favorite group for so long.

I may only spend a little time with them, but there were so many precious things that they have given me, I was overcome with feelings.

 

I also want to be a person who can return the happiness they have given me to others.

 

Akane-san, Rika-san, I will be cheering for your future activities!✨

 

 

I will do my best so that we can be a group that is loved by Buddies in our second year as well. 🌸✨

 

Habu-chan

 


Akipoppo 🦖

 

Congratulations on your 19th birthday, Marinotan 👶🍼

 

 

And then!

After the end of the anniversary live, I appeared in a surprise together with Mii-san and Karin-chan in "SCHOOL OF LOCK! Board of Education"!

 

I was happy that the three of us could appear again!

 

Thank you very much for always giving loving words for Sakurazaka46!

 

It was very fun!

I am truly grateful for everyone's warmth.

Please do let invite us again 🙇‍♀️✨

 

゚+。::゚。:.゚。+。。+.:゚。:.゚。+。。+.。゚:;。+゚+。:

 

 

Just as we enter our second year, BACKS LIVE was decided to be held.

 

I'd like to do my best to show a better performance than last time.

 

 

゚+。::゚。:.゚。+。。+.:゚。:.゚。+。。+.。゚:;。+゚+。:

 

 

Thank you very much for reading my blog again today.

 

I'd be glad if you could read my next blog too!

 

Well then!

 

 

 

Hikari 💜🦋

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Kyocera dome bd/dvd fanmeet 260426

translated my friend's report  (not everything) > ten and Karin both had green OP costume, but they decided to change to make it more balanced by swapping miu's pink with ten's > karin stumbled when climbing in start over, but it went well because ten lifted her up. apparently she felt sorry to other girls so a lot of the time she intentionally choose to step on ten-chan instead lol > yu was the one who asked for the bridal carry, so Karin did it > there is almost no mc, and even when there is one they was faint music playing, so it felt like the music kept going which is great > Karin likes arashi no mae, because the choreo is not intense and she can sing while properly think about the song > Karin: i was waiting backstage during nightmare, and i could hear the crazy screams from the girls the whole time > on hikaru kicking the trash can and clicking her tongue in manhole OP ten: "i could hear the squealing really well. it's not often you'...

Spotify ENCORE Podcast: 5th Anniversary Live (Pt 1)

  hikaru: so, anyone still feeling the afterglow of it? airi: me. my hometown friends came to watch, and i received many thoughts about it from them, so I've been enjoying it overture airi: the video is different from usual. and we have to run quite a lot when filming it, it was like a short-distance run of about 5m with all what we got hikaru: and they told us to run while yelling "yahhhh!!!" airi: did you do that? hikaru: yeah lol. i think ten-chan's might be the only one used. as it uses the tunnel imagery in TGUT, there is this feeling of... reaching our destination airi: it sure does. it made me happy hikaru: at the beginning, we stood in a line together. how was it, momomi-chan? momomi: it was very memorable for me how we held hands. this is just my feeling, but on d2 ishimori-san squeezed my hand tight, and it made me so happy TGUT hikaru: we used the mic stand for this song airi: it's probably the same one used in MV...? hikaru: but this time it's ad...

sakumimi 615 - matsu x ten

Q how did your aobazaka promotion tour went? did you have fun? ten: it was SO fun! at first i was feeling worried, since i'm the only one from sakurazaka. nogi-san had two members, and yoko-chan from hinata. i call her "yoko" now. apparently that is how she want to be called, so i ended up calling them with their last names. "yoko-chan", "mao-chan", "nao-chan". it was so fun! we appeared in and recorded various shows since early morning, and we gradually become close with every break time. i don't know why, but we just started conversing, that by nearing the end of it we were like "nooo is it really ending?" or "don't go, you guysss". nao-chan had a radio work at Tokyo that evening, so she has to go back with how packed her schedule is, but we exchanged contact detail! i have more friends! i only had nogi's saku-chan as a friend outside of sakura, so i was like, "yikes! this isn't good!". so hono-...