Langsung ke konten utama

Happy things (2021.11.26)

 Good evening 🌙

 

 

 

How are you?

 

I am doing good as always☺︎

 

 

 

 

 

 

Recently, the staff at the various workplace

has been drawing a horse as my mark 🐴

 

 

 

A horse on the part of a machine that controls the volume of my voice

 


 

 

A horse on the cap of plastic bottle

 


 

It makes me somewhat happy 🥕

Thank you very much

 

 

And,

"Donguri-chan", the big horse doll that I received from Sportiva-san who interviewed me before,

has become a new home for Tomu 💭

 

 


 

 

I'm glad that you have found a good place!

 

 


 

 

Isn't he too cute!!

 

I hope you can be good friends with Donguri-chan from now on!🌰

 

 

*☼*―――――*☼*―――――

 

 

I am very happy

with how recently we've been appearing in many music shows

 

 

On the other day, we appeared on "Best Artist 2021" 🎤

 

How was our performance of "BAN" after a long while?

 

 

 

It was touched upon during the talk session,

but paralympian Suzuki Takayuki who participated in this year's swimming paralympic,

and achieved the great success of winning 5 medals,

apparently listened to Sakurazaka46 songs before his game(s)!!

 

 

Suzuki-san's superb swimming also touched me very much.

 

I am sure that he must've made extraordinary efforts

to reach the paralympic.

 

I am glad that our music could be a source of power even just for a little bit ✨

 

 

We took a picture together after our performance!!

 

He was such a friendly person, and it was a pleasure to be able to talk with him.

 

And...

we were even allowed to put on his precious medals 🥇🥈🥉




 

It was heavier than I imagined it would.

 

I thoroughly enjoyed it!

 

Thank you very much,

for giving us this precious experience✨

 

From now on too, please allow us to cheer for you from the shadows!

 

 

 

 

In Best Artistベストアーティストでは

I also participated in Go Hiromi-san x Sakamichi555 Senbatsu

 

I danced "240 Million Eyes" with Go Hiromi-san


It was fun to dance the mature and graceful choreography

that is different from usual

 

 

When I was a child, when we take bath together in the bathtub,

when it become hot we would sing "GOLDFINGER'99" while doing the hand gesture 🔥

 

To be able to perform with that Go Hiromi-san,

has become an unforgettable day for me ✨

 

 


 

Thank you very much!

 

 

 

*☼*―――――*☼*―――――

 

 

Announcement!

 

 

At 28th November from 2030PM JST~

I will be doing SHOWROOM, my first after a year ✨

 

It will be after meguri

but I'd be happy if you could give it a visit ☺️

 

Although it's personal matter, I will be turning 26 on 29th November

 

 

I will talk about the past year

and will be answering comments, requests, and questions...

 

I'd like to throughoutly enjoy my time with you 🙂

 

 

Let's have a toast together at the end of the week 🥂

 

I will be in your care☺︎

 

 

 

First, I'd like to look forward

to be able to talk with you in meguri this weekend ✨

 

 

 

 

 

The pre-order for Fanclub Limited 2022 calendars have started ✨

 

 

There are 3 types!

Wall calendar (Large / B2)

Wall calendar (Medium / A4 spread)

Desk calendar (A5)

 

They each have a different theme and pictures!

 

 

By the way, for the wall calendar, I am in assigned to May together with Kira-chan 💚

 

 


 

Thanks to Kira-chan, it became a photoshoot that is filled with burst of laughter

 

 

It seems that there are also pre-order bonus

so by all means, please do give it a check ✨

 

 

https://sakurazaka46.com/s/s46/item/list

 

 

 

 

*☼*―――――*☼*―――――

 

 

We are already entering the Christmas season 🎄

 


 

 

We too, have decorated the tree at our house✩.*˚

 

 

 

Well then, see you again✨

 

 

 

 


 

 

                                                     Yuuka



Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Nobiraji 240129 (Akipo x Pon's last appearance)

kokado: what do you plan to do after your graduation? pon: i really have nothing planned! it's not a "secret", i really have nothing planned! nakaoka: but surely there's a lot you want to do? pon: yes, but i want to take it slow akipo: please do~ nakaoka: perhaps going for an onsen trip, or perhaps even somewhere overseas pon: i'd love to! kokado: the last time you came here was around a year ago, and today will be your final appearance. i am sure that numa-chan must have a lot of thoughts on your own poppo: yeah, i'm really sad! now that there are only a few days left, i could really feel it. i hope to cherish this opportunity very much Q how do you feel now that your graduation is approaching? kokado: you did say at the start that you are starting to feel it. how does it feel like? pon: like, since this is my graduation concert, there's a lot of things for me to do... and there's this... thought that once i've done everything, it will then be tru

So, what's up with all the English tweets recently from SF and Sony? (...But I guess now we know?)

If you come here for an answer, then you'll find none, because honestly, I don't know for sure myself. But, I do have an idea. In the latter half of 2020, after so many years, Keyakizaka46 YouTube finally removed region restrictions on its latest uploads. One of which is the performance video from Darekane. Overseas fans quickly noticed and used the chance to write their thoughts and feelings, posting them in the comment section just like other fans would do. Then, when "Bessatsu Kadokawa Keyakizaka46 and Sakurazaka46 1013/1209", members shockingly made a mention of it in their interviews, like Ten . Perhaps encouraged by the comments the members made, overseas fans showed their support again in the comments section for "Nobody's fault" and other videos. Yamasaki Ten then made another mention of it again in an interview released in early January 2021 ! Since then, comments from overseas fans continued to pour in, and thankfully perhaps even increases wi

ExTaishu Shida Manaka x Oda Nana x Saito Fuyuka "Keyakizaka46 Happenings"

Imaizumi Yui: Likes to collect seals that gets you a plate Manaka: She really likes collecting seals that gets you a plate something like this Oda: That certainly happens (laughs) Manaka: Ozeki also collecting it, she always take the seal from things members bought (laughs). I always give mine to Imaizumu Oda: It’s good that members are divided between those who gives to Imaizumi and to Ozeki. I also gives mine to Imaizumi. The reaction she gives to Shida when she get her seal is cute. Imaizumi would say “Thank you!!” looking very happy Watanabe Risa: Frolic when everyone are together Fuyuka: There is a huge different between Risa on TV and the usual Risa Manaka: She’s awfully frolic when we gathers Fuyuka: She doesn’t show it in Keyakake, right? To Miichan she feels spontaneous but she can also gives gentle response, there’s also time when she gives cold responses to everyone else. Manaka: Lately she’s strict to Oda Nana (laughs).  Ju