Langsung ke konten utama

‪‪☺︎‬ (2021.12.14)

Good evening



Thank you for your hard work today.



Over two days on the 9th and 10th,

the 1st YEAR ANNIVERSARY LIVE show

was held in Budokan!



I am very happy to have been able to celebrate Sakurazaka46's 1st anniversary,

and spend the group's 1st birthday

together with you Buddies 🌸



I'd like to do my best

so that in our 2nd year,

Sakurazaka46's songs can be close to you in various ways,

and so that many people can come to love us!




And then, Yui-chan~.






















Welcome back~ ☺️



< photo by. Kira >




During this time,

with the thinking that she had to strengthen her resolve more than ever,

she spent each day under strain

with a lot of thoughts of her own.



I wanted her to have a peaceful

and relaxing time.



But when I realized it,

I also found myself looking for her silhouette.



And every time, what I feel in my loneliness,

is my frustration

with my insufficiency,

with my shortcomings.



I have never said this anywhere before,

but Yui-chan is someone,


who always inspires me

and encourages me in many ways,

and is a truly reassuring presence.



Because there is a part of me who needs her,

I thought that I have to grow too, during this time.



Without whining,

while desperately facing,

fighting the feelings that sometimes came up,




I've been waiting for her this whole time.



When I learned that she was coming back

I was so happy from the bottom of my heart. ☺️



When we were rehearsing together,

I also thought for a bit

that perhaps she is just an illusion. 🤭



Seeing her overwhelming aura on stage,

and how the venue turned into

Yui-chan's colors,



I felt once again that it was really happening, or rather,

a lot of different emotions welled up inside me.



Once again, truly, welcome back ☺️



I hope that we can continue to have

a relationship of mutual encouragement.



And I hope that we can both take it easy once in a while,

and spoil each other.



I hope that from now on, in Sakurazaka46,

we can make our dreams as a group and as individuals come true,

and share many things together. 🌸



-






Akane and Pe-chan, congratulations on your graduation ‪‪☺︎‬



6 years,

feels like such a short time when you look at the number



But I feel that we have spent so many days together,

and shared many sights and memories together.



When you have been working together for so long,

you will strangely come to think,

"This time will last forever'



It is hard for me to say goodbyes,

and each time, I am always reminded of how


"The members are important to me, and I love them so much",

hundreds, thousands of times more than usual,



Spending the time until graduation with the two of them,

I was reminded of my feelings toward them

and each of their distinctive kindnesses,

I am full of gratitude

to them both.



At another time, I'll try to convey in writing

what I can't convey to the two of them directly. 💌



You two were truly beautiful and pretty~~.



I hope that Akane and Pe-chan

may smile a lot from now on.

I hope that they will be filled with happiness.



Thank you for your hard work for the past 6 years.

And thank you.‪‪‪‪☺︎‬









-























Well then,



Mii



---

QCed by Cirrus

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Nobiraji 240129 (Akipo x Pon's last appearance)

kokado: what do you plan to do after your graduation? pon: i really have nothing planned! it's not a "secret", i really have nothing planned! nakaoka: but surely there's a lot you want to do? pon: yes, but i want to take it slow akipo: please do~ nakaoka: perhaps going for an onsen trip, or perhaps even somewhere overseas pon: i'd love to! kokado: the last time you came here was around a year ago, and today will be your final appearance. i am sure that numa-chan must have a lot of thoughts on your own poppo: yeah, i'm really sad! now that there are only a few days left, i could really feel it. i hope to cherish this opportunity very much Q how do you feel now that your graduation is approaching? kokado: you did say at the start that you are starting to feel it. how does it feel like? pon: like, since this is my graduation concert, there's a lot of things for me to do... and there's this... thought that once i've done everything, it will then be tru

So, what's up with all the English tweets recently from SF and Sony? (...But I guess now we know?)

If you come here for an answer, then you'll find none, because honestly, I don't know for sure myself. But, I do have an idea. In the latter half of 2020, after so many years, Keyakizaka46 YouTube finally removed region restrictions on its latest uploads. One of which is the performance video from Darekane. Overseas fans quickly noticed and used the chance to write their thoughts and feelings, posting them in the comment section just like other fans would do. Then, when "Bessatsu Kadokawa Keyakizaka46 and Sakurazaka46 1013/1209", members shockingly made a mention of it in their interviews, like Ten . Perhaps encouraged by the comments the members made, overseas fans showed their support again in the comments section for "Nobody's fault" and other videos. Yamasaki Ten then made another mention of it again in an interview released in early January 2021 ! Since then, comments from overseas fans continued to pour in, and thankfully perhaps even increases wi

ExTaishu Shida Manaka x Oda Nana x Saito Fuyuka "Keyakizaka46 Happenings"

Imaizumi Yui: Likes to collect seals that gets you a plate Manaka: She really likes collecting seals that gets you a plate something like this Oda: That certainly happens (laughs) Manaka: Ozeki also collecting it, she always take the seal from things members bought (laughs). I always give mine to Imaizumu Oda: It’s good that members are divided between those who gives to Imaizumi and to Ozeki. I also gives mine to Imaizumi. The reaction she gives to Shida when she get her seal is cute. Imaizumi would say “Thank you!!” looking very happy Watanabe Risa: Frolic when everyone are together Fuyuka: There is a huge different between Risa on TV and the usual Risa Manaka: She’s awfully frolic when we gathers Fuyuka: She doesn’t show it in Keyakake, right? To Miichan she feels spontaneous but she can also gives gentle response, there’s also time when she gives cold responses to everyone else. Manaka: Lately she’s strict to Oda Nana (laughs).  Ju