Langsung ke konten utama

I turned 26 years old ☺︎ (2021.12.01)

Good morning ☀︎

 

How are you?

 

 

 

This is a personal matter but,

 

on 29th November 2021

 

I have safely turned 26 years old!

 

 

I was very happy to receive many congratulations at weekend's meguri

from "Buddies" and "Barizu" who supported us ✨

 

I was touched by everyone's consideration from start to end.

 

Truly, truly, thank you very much!!

 

I will be writing about the meguri in detail

on another blog ☺︎

 

 

 

As my birthday approached,

I am happy to celebrate it with my family,

the other members, and staff ar various places 🥺

 

 

UnisonAir-san's photoshoot 🎈

 


 

I like the dress I wore so much

that I bought one myself 👗

 

 

Tomu played with the balloon 🎈


 

 

 

 

 

 

And then, thank you very much

to everyone who has watched the SHOWROOM stream on 28th 🎂

 

It is my pleasure for you

to spend your precious Sunday evening together with me!!

 

Did you have fun

 

 

In the little time that we have, the staff was running around the place

to decorate the room with cute decorations!

 

I am truly grateful and thanks to it, it has become a fun stream ✨

 

 

During the stream

Risa and Rina-chan brought a cake as a surprise,

I was so surprised, it felt like I was about to fall off my chair!!

 

They joined up at the end...

 

I am always helped by everyone's kindness.

 

 

 

Thank you, everyone~ 🥺

 


 

 

This is the first time my birthday has been celebrated in such a big way

I was so happy, so glad that I felt like crying 🥺

 

 


 

 

Habu-chan who was with me the whole time and liven things up

took a lot ot pictures ☺︎

 

 


 

 

 

It was very lively thanks to the many comments and items from everyone ✨

 

I am sincerely grateful.

 

Truly thank you very much 😊

 

 

 

I was also happy to receive

present from the members ✨

 

 

Let me introduce some of them!

 

 

 

Run-chan drew it ♪

 

No Uma Musume, but Uma Sugai

 


 

As usual, she draw well~!

 

 

 

Kira-chan gifted me a sweatshirt with an original design again this year!

 

Tomu is poking out of the pocket...!!

 


 

 

When she learned that Tomu got hidden when I wear the training bib,

and got a corrected one within a day!

 

 

 

Tomu poking out!

 


 

 

It's so cute, it's a favorite of mine already!

Above all, the fact that it's original makes me truly happy.

I will treasure it ☺️

 

 

By the way, the back has been upgraded as well lol

 

 


 

 

[Written: "Captain's back"] 

I like this sort of sense 💭

 

Thank you, Kirabou!!

 

 

 

 

Once again,

My year as a 25 years old has been a fulfilling one

both as Sakurazaka and both as an individual.

 

 

I could ever live by my own,

and able to continue my activity with the support of many people.

 

 

I am truly a fortunate person

to always be able to receive warm support from everyone ☺️

I am filled with gratitude.

 

 

 

 

I started this job at the age of 19

and in a blink of an eye, I turned 26

 

 

As both a Captain and an adult,

I want to become a more dependable person.

 

 

I think that no matter how old you become,

the way of life that pursues your possibilities is cool.

 

 

I'd like to continue to challenge various things,

while failing at times,

I'd like to learn from that,

and expand to a new world!

 

 

I want to experience many things in my twenties, and make my heart strong and colorful while cherishing my relationships with others~

 

 

I will ganbariki without forgetting to smile,

to be a source of energy,

and to be able to give back a lot to everyone 🐴

 

 

I will continue to do my best,

so that I can be of support to Sakurazaka46, and so that I can be needed somewhere else as Sugai Yuuka as well!

 

 

Please continue to be with me from now on as well.

I look forward to your support ✨

 

 

 

*☼*―――――*☼*―――――

 

 

Today on 1st December, Sakurazaka46 will be appearing in FujiTV's "FNS Kayousai" first night starting from 6:30PM JST 📺

 

We will be performing "Nagaredama" at a gorgeous set.

 

 

I received a beautiful birthday bouquet

from FujiTV staff, I was so surprised and happy 🥺

 

 

It's mu lightstick colors 🍠✨

 

 

 

Truly thank you very much!!

 

By all means, please give it a watch tomorrow 📺

 

 

Well then, see you again✨





                                                     Sugai Yuuka


Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Nobiraji 240129 (Akipo x Pon's last appearance)

kokado: what do you plan to do after your graduation? pon: i really have nothing planned! it's not a "secret", i really have nothing planned! nakaoka: but surely there's a lot you want to do? pon: yes, but i want to take it slow akipo: please do~ nakaoka: perhaps going for an onsen trip, or perhaps even somewhere overseas pon: i'd love to! kokado: the last time you came here was around a year ago, and today will be your final appearance. i am sure that numa-chan must have a lot of thoughts on your own poppo: yeah, i'm really sad! now that there are only a few days left, i could really feel it. i hope to cherish this opportunity very much Q how do you feel now that your graduation is approaching? kokado: you did say at the start that you are starting to feel it. how does it feel like? pon: like, since this is my graduation concert, there's a lot of things for me to do... and there's this... thought that once i've done everything, it will then be tru

So, what's up with all the English tweets recently from SF and Sony? (...But I guess now we know?)

If you come here for an answer, then you'll find none, because honestly, I don't know for sure myself. But, I do have an idea. In the latter half of 2020, after so many years, Keyakizaka46 YouTube finally removed region restrictions on its latest uploads. One of which is the performance video from Darekane. Overseas fans quickly noticed and used the chance to write their thoughts and feelings, posting them in the comment section just like other fans would do. Then, when "Bessatsu Kadokawa Keyakizaka46 and Sakurazaka46 1013/1209", members shockingly made a mention of it in their interviews, like Ten . Perhaps encouraged by the comments the members made, overseas fans showed their support again in the comments section for "Nobody's fault" and other videos. Yamasaki Ten then made another mention of it again in an interview released in early January 2021 ! Since then, comments from overseas fans continued to pour in, and thankfully perhaps even increases wi

ExTaishu Shida Manaka x Oda Nana x Saito Fuyuka "Keyakizaka46 Happenings"

Imaizumi Yui: Likes to collect seals that gets you a plate Manaka: She really likes collecting seals that gets you a plate something like this Oda: That certainly happens (laughs) Manaka: Ozeki also collecting it, she always take the seal from things members bought (laughs). I always give mine to Imaizumu Oda: It’s good that members are divided between those who gives to Imaizumi and to Ozeki. I also gives mine to Imaizumi. The reaction she gives to Shida when she get her seal is cute. Imaizumi would say “Thank you!!” looking very happy Watanabe Risa: Frolic when everyone are together Fuyuka: There is a huge different between Risa on TV and the usual Risa Manaka: She’s awfully frolic when we gathers Fuyuka: She doesn’t show it in Keyakake, right? To Miichan she feels spontaneous but she can also gives gentle response, there’s also time when she gives cold responses to everyone else. Manaka: Lately she’s strict to Oda Nana (laughs).  Ju