Langsung ke konten utama

2nd Photobook (2024.08.19)

Good evening




This is my first time updating my blog


this late at night,


right at the moment the date changes




My heart is beating so fast...!








It might be a bit long,


but I'd be happy if you could give it a read








A happy announcement!








In this occasion,


I'd like to announce my 2nd Photobook


from VOCE, 


in which I have become a regular model since September 2023!






Yayyyyy~~~~~~






2nd Photobook...




I wonder if that surprised you!!


I'm sure it did, isn't it!! lol










Thinking back,


I think my first photobook


was also announced around this time three years ago








When I look back to that time




My personality was one where I wasn't good at


trying out something new or give something a challenge,




but thankfully,


I had many opportunities to experience such things


during that time,










I spent my days filled with a lot of big emotions-



Worries, nervousness, and a tiny bit of expectation



Whatever I do,


I feel like I had to appear


a looooooootttt more better


than I can possibly be,




I remember just how desperate I was every day. 😌




 








I wanted to change something within myself,

to become a better version of me




I faced every new challenge head-on






It was such a time 😌












1st Photobook “Ippo-me”


not only captures my appearance


but also reflects the inner side of me,


which I now realize was still quite immature






Even now I could feel


how apparent it was from pictures,







But that was very much who I was in that moment,


something that can only captured then,




I truly believe that those moments 


led to where I am today




Since its release,


my attachment to it has only grown,


adding more layers making it a very special book to me














I never thought


that my 2nd photobook will be announced here


three years later,




I’m still surprised about it even now,


and if I were to told myself three years ago about this


I don’t think she would have believed me 😳 lol












The 2nd photobook


has become a book that shows who I am in the present as well.





It’s a book that embodies not just the simple idea of


“growing up”


but it’s a newly important book created with everything I have learned, received, and given


in these past three years,


or to be more specific, even from before I entered the group.








The photoshoot took place in


Santa Fe, United States






It was truly, truly a beautiful place.






The city and nature of Santa Fe


were a perfect fit for this photobook,




It was this location


that made it so special.









For those who have seen my 1st photobook,


and those who have been supporting me for a long time,


I’d be happy if it makes you feel fondly about the time that has passed and the memories that exist within it



For those who have recently gotten to know me,


I’d be happy if it could help you to learn more about me, and discover new sides of me



And to those who have not yet had the chance to meet me,


I’d be happy if this photobook could pique your interest in Sakurazaka46 and show that there are members like me in the group.









I want to experience, learn, and absorb many things


as I continue my idol life


and my activities as Sakurazaka46 member




I’d like to walk together with members and Buddies


while smiling, having fun, and making my dreams come true



so much so that one day, when I look back to this photobook again,


I’ll be able to say, “I sure was still such a child back then 😏”.












The release date is in 22nd October




Though this is something personal,


but it’s a day after my birthday 😳🎂




Yayyyy~~~ So happy~~~~








I hope I can deliver this with my heartfelt gratitude






Pre-orders have also started.






🍨Amazon(Regular edition)


 http://www.amazon.co.jp/dp/4065370833 




 🧸 Rakuten Books Limited cover


https://books.rakuten.co.jp/rb/17968434/  




🌷@Loppi・HMV Limited cover


https://www.hmv.co.jp/product/detail/15207474 




⛰TSUTAYA Limited cover


https://shop.tsutaya.co.jp/book/product/9784065376270/


※ The option for TSUTAYA Limited cover will be available in this URL as soon as it is ready



Please look forward to the reveal


of each cover as well. Hehe













Along with the announcement,


SNS account for the photobook has also been opened 🤳






 X:@hono2ndphoto




Instagram:@hono2ndphoto






The latest informations, videos and pictures


of the offshots will also be released,


so by all means, please give it a follow


and look forward to it 🙈


























Sorry for writing so much at once (..)






I was hoping to make it simpler


but then… lol







I will be sending all sorts of things


in blog and mobame as well~~~ 🙂‍↕️










I hope that the release of this photobook


can be something that increases everyone’s enjoyment,


and that it can be something that makes everyone happy. ‪^‬ ‪^‬🌸




Thank you very much






Well then, I will be writing again






See ya!


Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Attending my first ever proper music concert with Sakurazaka46 @ Tokyo Dome 15th & 16th June 2024

Words cannot describe the excitement I felt when overseas ticketing was announced, especially after seeing "Indonesia" listed as one of the choice of countries, and there was even more of it when I got the winning notifications. There was a rush of events after, from hastily asking my workplace’s permission, getting visa done, and preparing other necessary things, I finally left to Japan to attend my first ever proper music concert, my first ever Sakurazaka46 concert. DAY 1 When I arrived at Suidobashi station, it just so happen to be ~5 minutes before Nikkan Sports kiosk opened up, and I already saw them setting up the stand. I went to take pictures of the station banner for a bit before joining the line to get newspapers for myself and my friends. After that, I headed toward Tokyo Dome's venue, and arrived in the area proper at around 10am, but the lines for goods were already crazy, as well as Spotify booth. The Spotify booth was pretty open and you could see what is d

Nobiraji 240129 (Akipo x Pon's last appearance)

kokado: what do you plan to do after your graduation? pon: i really have nothing planned! it's not a "secret", i really have nothing planned! nakaoka: but surely there's a lot you want to do? pon: yes, but i want to take it slow akipo: please do~ nakaoka: perhaps going for an onsen trip, or perhaps even somewhere overseas pon: i'd love to! kokado: the last time you came here was around a year ago, and today will be your final appearance. i am sure that numa-chan must have a lot of thoughts on your own poppo: yeah, i'm really sad! now that there are only a few days left, i could really feel it. i hope to cherish this opportunity very much Q how do you feel now that your graduation is approaching? kokado: you did say at the start that you are starting to feel it. how does it feel like? pon: like, since this is my graduation concert, there's a lot of things for me to do... and there's this... thought that once i've done everything, it will then be tru

karin in toyama channel pt 1

 toyama: we have welcome drinks available. we got everything available karin: no way to: huh? wdym. we have everything, just make the request karin: chai tea to: then please take it from [the chiller box] karin: no way you have it to: just take a look karin: no way you have it to: why are you deciding on it so fast karin: there's def none to: take a careful look inside karin: no way.... no way you have it...  it isn't here... you don't have it at all to: gawd you kept it coming huh to: it's not there? karin: no to: ok pick something else then karin: caffé latte then. you want something? to: ah, you're so kind, miss karin: it's not a big deal karin: (failing to stab the straw in) to: wait wait you gonna spill it all over!! just how long have you lived for!! karin: i'm a bit scareedd!! it feels like it gonna go POP!! so imma just... (opens window) to: i never seen anything like this before karin: (stabs) i did it~ to: you lived for two decades already, right?