Langsung ke konten utama

Sukimakaze Yo (2024.08.31)

Thank you very much for

all three days of 9th Single BACKS LIVE!!






It was a concert

filled with so much energy

from both us and all of you Buddies





Because you have been waiting for it,

I could change my worries into strength

and get through everything until the day we met again!




And the day we met again, on the of the concert

I had so, so much fun

My heart was filled with so much joy!





Truly, thank you very much

for your constant cheering and support!!


I am always saved by your presence!





We were able to complete all three days

while encouraging each other,

I really adore and love all the members!












And I was given the chance

to center "Sukimakaze yo".





And important song that was centered by Kobayashi Yui-san



I performed this song with her

in the original line-upas well


It's a song that always stirs my emotions throughout the performance.





I love Yui-san's performance,

so as I learn by watching a lot of videos


I was also worried on how

I should deliver this song





And because I can relate to this song,

I wanted to perform it

with my own genuine emotions






While feeling the lyrics of the song,

I imagined my own feelings like a dark cloud that I can't tell anyone,

like winds from a gap


And I performed while imagining

an hourglass and how its sand

gradually decreasing little by little







"The air of hope I sneaked into me"




In the second half of the song, I felt so much lighter


Especially on the 3rd day, I felt the bottled up feelings go away like the wind








I think as us, me included, get used to being hurt

we gradually stopped to feel the pain

and makes it easier for us to handle our own selves







But only you can notice your own true feelings,




what would happen if you keep suppressing it?





Will you be someone stronger?

Or will you be someone else entirely?


I am sure that I will lose who I am

and my true self will die.



I'm sure I won't even notice the hope.





That's why

I hope that you all doesn't kill "yourselves"

I wish that I could live in that way too




It might sound like a lip-service,

but I performed it

with my most sincere wish








I'd be happy if it could reach you, no matter how little











It was fun to be able to

perform in my own way!


Thank you very much!!













The costume was so cute~~~













Rika-chan the chairman ♡

She was truly a reliable and kind

cute and cool chairman ✨


Rika-chan's solo performance of "Kakushinteki Croissant"

was truly, truly so beautiful; my heart fluttered in each performance ♡ When I listened to it at the back, it fired me up to do my best for Kakushinteki's performance~!









Rina-san ♡


Just by talking with Rina-san makes me feel fun and relaxed

It feels like love!


Rina-san centered "Natsu no Chikamichi"

was so cute~~~ ☺️💕


It was so fun to be able to dance it while looking at everyone in the eyes

from the time of rehearsal!!



Did you notice my

super mad furious dash in the song~~~? lol









Mii-san ♡


Her performance is really, truly so cool,

Every song is filled with my admiration for Mii-san ✨


I really love Mii-san's "Sonia"!








Riko-chan ♡ When I was sitting while hugging my knee, she came and did the same next to me, it was so cuteeee!


The adult-vibe Riko-chan in

Riko-chan centered "Shakankyori" was so cool~ ✨✨

I like Riko-chan's "Try me" so much I listened to it so many times!!








Reina-chan ♡



Reina-chan centered "Don't cut in line!"

was so cool and impressive~~~ 〜✨

I also loved Reina-chan's opening and singing!


I was also able to

dance to this song for the first time

I practiced a lot while keeping in touch with Kira-chan

night after night!


This is probably my first time performing with a hand mic

ever since my time as trainee,

I practiced at home using my TV remote in place of the mic,


and when I practiced, my hand would tense up before the last chorus and my TV is turned on 🎤 lol














Thank you very much

for always giving me wonderful flowers!!

I always get encouraged when I see it before the show starts ✨












I'd like to continue to give my best

to show to all of you

how much I have grown!






Please continue to give me your support!!


















Thank you very much for reading until the end!











I really look forward to see you tomorrow ♡


I'm hitting the bunk!


Good night 💤











Akipo 🐟






You've been caught in a 137cm deep swamp

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Attending my first ever proper music concert with Sakurazaka46 @ Tokyo Dome 15th & 16th June 2024

Words cannot describe the excitement I felt when overseas ticketing was announced, especially after seeing "Indonesia" listed as one of the choice of countries, and there was even more of it when I got the winning notifications. There was a rush of events after, from hastily asking my workplace’s permission, getting visa done, and preparing other necessary things, I finally left to Japan to attend my first ever proper music concert, my first ever Sakurazaka46 concert. DAY 1 When I arrived at Suidobashi station, it just so happen to be ~5 minutes before Nikkan Sports kiosk opened up, and I already saw them setting up the stand. I went to take pictures of the station banner for a bit before joining the line to get newspapers for myself and my friends. After that, I headed toward Tokyo Dome's venue, and arrived in the area proper at around 10am, but the lines for goods were already crazy, as well as Spotify booth. The Spotify booth was pretty open and you could see what is d

Nobiraji 240129 (Akipo x Pon's last appearance)

kokado: what do you plan to do after your graduation? pon: i really have nothing planned! it's not a "secret", i really have nothing planned! nakaoka: but surely there's a lot you want to do? pon: yes, but i want to take it slow akipo: please do~ nakaoka: perhaps going for an onsen trip, or perhaps even somewhere overseas pon: i'd love to! kokado: the last time you came here was around a year ago, and today will be your final appearance. i am sure that numa-chan must have a lot of thoughts on your own poppo: yeah, i'm really sad! now that there are only a few days left, i could really feel it. i hope to cherish this opportunity very much Q how do you feel now that your graduation is approaching? kokado: you did say at the start that you are starting to feel it. how does it feel like? pon: like, since this is my graduation concert, there's a lot of things for me to do... and there's this... thought that once i've done everything, it will then be tru

karin in toyama channel pt 1

 toyama: we have welcome drinks available. we got everything available karin: no way to: huh? wdym. we have everything, just make the request karin: chai tea to: then please take it from [the chiller box] karin: no way you have it to: just take a look karin: no way you have it to: why are you deciding on it so fast karin: there's def none to: take a careful look inside karin: no way.... no way you have it...  it isn't here... you don't have it at all to: gawd you kept it coming huh to: it's not there? karin: no to: ok pick something else then karin: caffé latte then. you want something? to: ah, you're so kind, miss karin: it's not a big deal karin: (failing to stab the straw in) to: wait wait you gonna spill it all over!! just how long have you lived for!! karin: i'm a bit scareedd!! it feels like it gonna go POP!! so imma just... (opens window) to: i never seen anything like this before karin: (stabs) i did it~ to: you lived for two decades already, right?