Langsung ke konten utama

Yamasaki Ten interview with Cinema Today 260921

 


Q Have you always had an interest in voice-related jobs?


Ten: I have had the opportunity to do narration or radio jobs, and from there I learned how fun voice-related jobs are and how much I like it. It made me very happy to have been given the chance to be a voice actress. It happened when I was taking auditions for voice acting as well, so I was very happy and at the same time also felt a large pressure since it was something unknown for me


Q What preparations did you do in preparation for the recording?

Ten: I had no idea what I should prepare for, so I just drank a lot of water and wet my throat


Q What were you careful about before the recording?

Ten: Konatsu-chan has a very gentle voice, so I try to empathize with Konatsu-chan’s feelings the best I can, and try to get closer to [how she sounds?] when she was little. So rather than doing throat maintenance, it was more of something technical, and was able to learn a lot


Q What you struggled with during the recording?

Ten: I have almost never spoken in a whisper before, since when we are doing performances I try to let out my voice, so I’m never one like that. That was perhaps the smallest voice I ever said in life, a whispery, kind and warm voice. I was very conscious about that, and struggled with it, as it was so different from how I usually sounds like, and at first I was wondering whether I could do it or not


Q Similarity between Konatsu and you?

Ten: Our only point of similarity is how we both like ume snacks. Konatsu-chan also eats the same ume snack that I usually eat. What a similarity! It made me happy. Other than that, we don’t really have one, Konatsu-chan is [more] girly, so to say. She is kind to everyone, she treats everyone the same way, that’s how kind Konatsu-chan is. Her gentleness is expressed in her voice too, I think, and I kept thinking of the way to express it


Q Which Sakurazaka member is like Konatsu?


Ten: I think that there is probably no one in this world who hates Tamura Hono-chan. She is so loved, someone kind who treats everyone the same way. I think that she is rather similar to Konatsu-chan. She is someone very stoic and a hard worker, and as someone with a long history of volleyball activities, she is quite strong physically as well. I respect how strong she is physically. But in the inside, she is someone truly gentle and kind, and I think that contrast of her is lovely


Ten: (Meguro) Hiiro-chan is also someone gentle, I think she might be even more gentler than Konatsu-chan. She’s so soft


Q Did you use the personality of members as reference for your acting?


Ten: I didn’t really do it this time, but when there is something about the character that I just don’t understand, I’d think of a member who is similar to her in that aspect. When I think about that member, I then become able to naturally understand, and I think it might have happened several times before


Q A part of the story that you found to be relatable and memorable?


Ten: Actually, I also broke a fish tank before. I dropped it myself, so I was like, “Oh, I also broke one before.” There also appears a Korasho-themed alarm clock, and I remembered how I was woken up with one every morning too. There were a lot of specific, nostalgic things that also happened to me. It made me very happy, and at the same time bring back vivid memories of my precious childhood that I forgotten about, which is lovely


Q What you wanted to try in your youth


Ten: There are things that I want to do. Cultural festivals and school festivals, and I’ve never properly participated in sports festivals too, I feel jealous about that. I would like to experience them. I want to try becoming the cheer group leader for the school sports festival, and lead the cheer. Writing on a t-shirt together with everyone is also something youthful, trading hachimaki (headbands)... such things happen, right? I want to try doing those. It’s typically signing things, but sometimes it’s also about writing a comment for that person, right? I want to try doing those, I feel jealous about that. I think that’s youth


Q Your thoughts after watching the completed movie?


Ten: It was scarier than I expected. There were quite a lot of scenes that made your heart race. First of all, I was surprised with how it can be drawn so beautifully even though it really messes me up emotionally. And you can see in the art just how much thought that the director put into every scene, it’s filled with so much love and effort that I want to pause every second and carefully look at them. There are so many good scenes that are like a piece of art that I want to hang up in my place. It has its limitations as an animation, but at the same time it also went over it and created a new dimension of its own. Watching it made me feel thrilled, nostalgic, and warm; it really stirred me


Q What moments do you find enjoyable in acting work?

Ten: I don’t really notice it when I’m acting, but only when it’s over or when I watch the completed work, I feel glad to have done it. It is a work that came as the result of the support and combined efforts of many people, and I like the moment when that sinks in to me. I usually do my activities as a group, and being able to create a work with a different group of people gives me a sense of accomplishment as well, and I enjoy that


Q Model work and acting work feels different?

Ten: They are different! I’ve been told that I look different by my manager, they often said that I seem like a completely different person, so I think that they are different. I don’t feel weirdly conscious about changing myself, but the members of the group are people that I have been working together with for eight years, they are pretty much like a family to me. I do my activities every day with them, and so when I go out and do an individual job on my own, to be honest I feel some fright about it. I also feel lonely, but in that short time we must intensely take it on and do what we can to create good work. And in that meaning, it leads to a deeper relationship between us, and so despite the short time it has its own kind of fun as well


Q Does the acting jobs of other members inspire you?

Ten: I often talk about acting with other members, like, “You’re appearing in this kind of work next, right?” or “You’ve done something like this before, don’t you?”. When I hear such a conversation, it encourages me to do my best as well. I want to see the members go out and work outside even more, seeing it makes me feel very happy, and I always make sure to watch them. I enjoy watching the work of the members


Q You teased Fujiyoshi Karin!?

Ten: Ah, right~. She’s someone fun to tease, so to say, even though to be honest I don’t want to. But I just can’t help it. I was so into teasing Karin-chan and there were moments where I teased her often. But sometimes there are members who were also filming at the same period of time, and it would remind me to do my best as well. We speak of the roles that we want to do, or the work that we want to appear in, we are close enough that we speak of our dreams as well


Q Did you consult with the members regarding your (acting job)?

Ten: I’m the kind of person who doesn’t consult with anyone before the job, but when the teaser came out, Fujiyoshi Karin-chan and Matsuda Rina-chan watched it in front of me and they went, “Wait, this is Ten-chan!?”. They were surprised and told me they couldn’t tell it was me, which personally makes me really happy. Seeing the members give me feedback on the work that I created while feeling lonely makes me feel glad to have worked on it, and more than anything it makes me happy to be complimented by girls who are pretty much like a family to me, it does sincerely make me feel happy


Q What did you feel when you finished recording?

Ten: I only had a small number of scenes, but it was already enough to make me feel how difficult being a voice actress is. Expressing with just your voice is something truly difficult, and it made me feel even more deeply of wanting to be someone more capable of showing such delicate expression


Q What would you like to try next?

Ten: I would like to try doing period drama-style work. That is also partly the reason I don’t do any piercing. I feel confident that I would look nice on kimono, and I would like to try fighting as well, those are the things that I would like to try


[skipping the part where she promote the movie]

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Akicha, Gon, dan JKT48: Mengenai Sikap Fans yang muncul di Minggu Pendaftaran Election

"Akicha males di Indonesia." "Maaf ya, tapi Akicha kelihatan kayak nggak betah di Indonesia." "Iya, beda sama Gon." "Akicha aja mukanya gak enak gitu waktu di umumin di TDC" "Gon langsung meluk padahal!" "Akicha juga jarang tampil sama JKT48." Mungkin tidak banyak yang tahu, tapi percakapan serupa juga sering tampil di forum-forum Jepang. Menjelang Election, ketika Akicha mendaftar untuk Election sementara Gon mundur dan meminta semua fansnya untuk mendukung Akicha, ketika saya sendang keliling-keliling sosial media, secara tidak sengaja saya melihat sebuah pos yang kurang lebih seperti ini, "Aku akan membeli single dan mengvote Akicha. Tapi aku melakukan ini bukan karena aku suka Akicha melainkan karena Gon yang memintaku" Pertanyaan saya gampang, untuk apa mengvote Akicha jika anda tidak mengvotenya dengan tulus? Bukankah lebih baik anda vote oshi anda sendiri? Memang, Akicha jarang ada di Ind...

Fans JKT: Abal-abal, Mesum, Zombie atau apa?

Tidak lama ini , waktu saya sedang berjalan - jalan di Facebook , secara mengejutkan saya melihat sebuah post yang sangat mengejutkan . Fotonya adalah salah satu post screenshot Mayuyu yang sangat sugestif , dan komentar - komentar yang ada 90% sungguh menjijikkan , mesum , dan ' tidak berpendidikan '. Yang lebih tragis adalah fakta bahwa admin yang bertanggung jawab malah meminta 100 like terlebih dahulu sebelum menghapusnya , dan waktu saya lihat , sudah ada 450 lebih like yang ada dan si Admin , yang nampaknya mengincar Aktivitas Page yang baik , mengingkari janjinya ! ( Meski tidak lama setelah saya memposting komen saya , si Admin menghapusnya DENGAN BERAT HATI ) Kejadian diatas hanyalah salah satu dari beberapa pengalaman saya menghadapi para fans yang oleh kebanyakan orang disebut 'Zombie' atau 'Vvota', untuk mengejek, tentu saja. Apa saja yang mereka lakukan? Mulai dari sedikit-...

Kyocera dome bd/dvd fanmeet 260426

translated my friend's report  (not everything) > ten and Karin both had green OP costume, but they decided to change to make it more balanced by swapping miu's pink with ten's > karin stumbled when climbing in start over, but it went well because ten lifted her up. apparently she felt sorry to other girls so a lot of the time she intentionally choose to step on ten-chan instead lol > yu was the one who asked for the bridal carry, so Karin did it > there is almost no mc, and even when there is one they was faint music playing, so it felt like the music kept going which is great > Karin likes arashi no mae, because the choreo is not intense and she can sing while properly think about the song > Karin: i was waiting backstage during nightmare, and i could hear the crazy screams from the girls the whole time > on hikaru kicking the trash can and clicking her tongue in manhole OP ten: "i could hear the squealing really well. it's not often you'...