Langsung ke konten utama

Yamasaki Ten interview with Daily (20260922) (Partial)

Source


[...]


She also sometimes talk of what happened during the filming with her fellow member and genmate, Fujiyoshi Karin. “We don’t give advice about each other’s individual work. I just talked about things, like about the scenes that I had to do, and I heard about all about Karin-chan's experiences as well. Getting to learn about new aspects about each other that exists outside the group naturally pushed us to be better. It made me realize again how grateful I am for her presence”


In the group, it has been about six months ever since she took on the role of the Vice Captain in April.

“Members and fans have told me many times to stay the way I am. So I decided just to keep being myself without being too overly conscious about it. I thought that everyone was so kind for being so considerate.”


On the 9th of this month, Captain Matsuda Rina announced her graduation. This marks a period of significant change for Sakurazaka46. Yamasaki expressed her gratitude by saying, “I have had many opportunities to talk about the group with Captain Matsuda. As the captain, she stepped up to remind everyone of the things that we should keep in mind, such as doing the greeting and keeping the dressing room clean even when they seem like the obvious thing. As the captain, she has a lot of things in her mind, and she has started to consult them with me now that I have become the vice captain.”


She is also prepared to take the lead. “I will speak up loudly on behalf of the members who find it difficult to express their opinions but seem to want to. On the other hand, I will be the one who asks all the difficult questions. It’s not a bother to me, and I hope that it will help the group improve even for just a little.”


This year they held a successful show at the National Stadium, and next year they will be taking on their first Asia Tour.


“I want to be a person who can shine no matter what stage I stand on, regardless of language or national borders, and I’d like to be able to show the usual level of performance of Sakurazaka46. How can we entertain the audience in front of us? How do we capture their hearts? Every single moment is a chance. I’m determined to give it my all, as if I wouldn’t mind it being my final performance.”




Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Akicha, Gon, dan JKT48: Mengenai Sikap Fans yang muncul di Minggu Pendaftaran Election

"Akicha males di Indonesia." "Maaf ya, tapi Akicha kelihatan kayak nggak betah di Indonesia." "Iya, beda sama Gon." "Akicha aja mukanya gak enak gitu waktu di umumin di TDC" "Gon langsung meluk padahal!" "Akicha juga jarang tampil sama JKT48." Mungkin tidak banyak yang tahu, tapi percakapan serupa juga sering tampil di forum-forum Jepang. Menjelang Election, ketika Akicha mendaftar untuk Election sementara Gon mundur dan meminta semua fansnya untuk mendukung Akicha, ketika saya sendang keliling-keliling sosial media, secara tidak sengaja saya melihat sebuah pos yang kurang lebih seperti ini, "Aku akan membeli single dan mengvote Akicha. Tapi aku melakukan ini bukan karena aku suka Akicha melainkan karena Gon yang memintaku" Pertanyaan saya gampang, untuk apa mengvote Akicha jika anda tidak mengvotenya dengan tulus? Bukankah lebih baik anda vote oshi anda sendiri? Memang, Akicha jarang ada di Ind...

Fans JKT: Abal-abal, Mesum, Zombie atau apa?

Tidak lama ini , waktu saya sedang berjalan - jalan di Facebook , secara mengejutkan saya melihat sebuah post yang sangat mengejutkan . Fotonya adalah salah satu post screenshot Mayuyu yang sangat sugestif , dan komentar - komentar yang ada 90% sungguh menjijikkan , mesum , dan ' tidak berpendidikan '. Yang lebih tragis adalah fakta bahwa admin yang bertanggung jawab malah meminta 100 like terlebih dahulu sebelum menghapusnya , dan waktu saya lihat , sudah ada 450 lebih like yang ada dan si Admin , yang nampaknya mengincar Aktivitas Page yang baik , mengingkari janjinya ! ( Meski tidak lama setelah saya memposting komen saya , si Admin menghapusnya DENGAN BERAT HATI ) Kejadian diatas hanyalah salah satu dari beberapa pengalaman saya menghadapi para fans yang oleh kebanyakan orang disebut 'Zombie' atau 'Vvota', untuk mengejek, tentu saja. Apa saja yang mereka lakukan? Mulai dari sedikit-...

Kyocera dome bd/dvd fanmeet 260426

translated my friend's report  (not everything) > ten and Karin both had green OP costume, but they decided to change to make it more balanced by swapping miu's pink with ten's > karin stumbled when climbing in start over, but it went well because ten lifted her up. apparently she felt sorry to other girls so a lot of the time she intentionally choose to step on ten-chan instead lol > yu was the one who asked for the bridal carry, so Karin did it > there is almost no mc, and even when there is one they was faint music playing, so it felt like the music kept going which is great > Karin likes arashi no mae, because the choreo is not intense and she can sing while properly think about the song > Karin: i was waiting backstage during nightmare, and i could hear the crazy screams from the girls the whole time > on hikaru kicking the trash can and clicking her tongue in manhole OP ten: "i could hear the squealing really well. it's not often you'...