Langsung ke konten utama

1st September Odakura Reina (2023.09.01)

It's 1st of September, huh? Have you all been able to stay healthy without worrying too much?



Cheers to you, who worked so hard






My earphones, still tangled from the beginning of Summer, naturally make me look down

Listening to the music that plays in my ears

makes me lose track of the changing seasons


How long did I look down for?

When I raise my head, it's already autumn




It's Odakura Reina.




Summer sure passes by so quickly, isn't it?

Did you do what you wanted to do?



I wrote before that I don't like Summer,

Autumn is a little worse than summer for me because it seems like every memory has a sunset.



Ah, but I like sweet potatoes so I might be fine with autumn.

I especially like Osatsu snack [Calbee's] and would often eat it with chopsticks.



Since it's autumn, please eat lots of delicious food or food that you like, okay?








Seventeen Natsu no Gakuen-sai 2023


I injured my lower back, and after consultation with the doctor, it's been decided that I should take a rest.

I feel truly frustrated about it.


And more than anything, I feel truly sorry to everyone who have been looking forward to it.



I'm sorry.



I can stand, walk, and run just fine now so please don't be worried.



The next time I have an opportunity to perform in front of everyone, I'd like to put my feelings into it and do my best.








Thank you very much for meet & greet!


I was happy to be able to meet Airi and Yu's fans too. I somewhat felt nervous about it lol



The next one is on 3rd September. The day after tomorrow, I guess?

I really excited and look forward to it.






Miu took this picture

on our way home after the meet & greet on 26th August


While I wasn't able to go visit a festival with Miu,

we plan to go eat sweet potato ice cream together



In the picture I used as September greeting card

I'm the one in the front, Miu is the one on the back.






My forelocks grew








Soko Magattara, Sakurazaka?


It's a controversial imitation of Ayase Haruka-san, but I merely did it because my brother likes it.


When I got home, I got angry and asked him, "The heck did you write?!", then he bought me some sweets.


I just barely forgave him.




As for kickboxing, the class actually has "kickboxing" written at the front, you see... I did think that we didn't do much "kick"ing...



Please forgive me.

I'll buy as many sweets as you want...








The flowers I received from all of you

during real meet & greet







Once again, thank you very much for the beautiful flowers.


Seeing the flowers I received, so many I couldn't hold them all,

makes me realize how loved I am.


There are flowers that I couldn't take pictures of or take pictures with, but I've seen the all. Thank you very much.



All of your thoughts has been conveyed to me

and each of them is a precious treasure of mine.



I hope that my thoughts can reach you too.



I love you~~!








8/28


I'm listening to Wakamono no Subete / by Fujifabric-san.


It's a song that I want to listen to every end of August

A beloved song of mine

A song that I'd like to listen alone



Recently,

I came to realize that "my favorite song is my favorite voice" to me.



I heard that sounds are the first to disappear from memory, but why are there some voices that are unforgettable?



It seems that each person has their own reason.








2023/8/30 am4:41 Tokyo's sky

I was able to take a picture of a sky that is beginning to turn white together with Orion constellation


Thanks to the camera, it makes nights where I found it difficult to sleep in not so painful anymore.


I can even see stars that couldn't be seen from the window

a little more clearly



I think I'll be able to work a little harder today

I'd like to share it with you all too



I don't know when will it start,

but I'll send it to you as soon as we get mobame.





That's right,

8/31 was Super Blue Moon day, wasn't it?



It was so beautiful.

Did you all see it too?


Apparently, it's called "blue moon" because it's the second full moon in August. And what's more, it's a supermoon, when the moon is closest to Earth and appears larger.



It's so mysterious~






I hope to be the brightest star in your heart 💫

This was Odakura Reina!

#reinablog




Tomorrow is Nagi's

Whenever we get on the ride, I feel that Nagi is often sitting next to me. I really like her because she lets me eat ramen and stuff inside the car.





See ya!

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Nobiraji 240129 (Akipo x Pon's last appearance)

kokado: what do you plan to do after your graduation? pon: i really have nothing planned! it's not a "secret", i really have nothing planned! nakaoka: but surely there's a lot you want to do? pon: yes, but i want to take it slow akipo: please do~ nakaoka: perhaps going for an onsen trip, or perhaps even somewhere overseas pon: i'd love to! kokado: the last time you came here was around a year ago, and today will be your final appearance. i am sure that numa-chan must have a lot of thoughts on your own poppo: yeah, i'm really sad! now that there are only a few days left, i could really feel it. i hope to cherish this opportunity very much Q how do you feel now that your graduation is approaching? kokado: you did say at the start that you are starting to feel it. how does it feel like? pon: like, since this is my graduation concert, there's a lot of things for me to do... and there's this... thought that once i've done everything, it will then be tru

So, what's up with all the English tweets recently from SF and Sony? (...But I guess now we know?)

If you come here for an answer, then you'll find none, because honestly, I don't know for sure myself. But, I do have an idea. In the latter half of 2020, after so many years, Keyakizaka46 YouTube finally removed region restrictions on its latest uploads. One of which is the performance video from Darekane. Overseas fans quickly noticed and used the chance to write their thoughts and feelings, posting them in the comment section just like other fans would do. Then, when "Bessatsu Kadokawa Keyakizaka46 and Sakurazaka46 1013/1209", members shockingly made a mention of it in their interviews, like Ten . Perhaps encouraged by the comments the members made, overseas fans showed their support again in the comments section for "Nobody's fault" and other videos. Yamasaki Ten then made another mention of it again in an interview released in early January 2021 ! Since then, comments from overseas fans continued to pour in, and thankfully perhaps even increases wi

ExTaishu Shida Manaka x Oda Nana x Saito Fuyuka "Keyakizaka46 Happenings"

Imaizumi Yui: Likes to collect seals that gets you a plate Manaka: She really likes collecting seals that gets you a plate something like this Oda: That certainly happens (laughs) Manaka: Ozeki also collecting it, she always take the seal from things members bought (laughs). I always give mine to Imaizumu Oda: It’s good that members are divided between those who gives to Imaizumi and to Ozeki. I also gives mine to Imaizumi. The reaction she gives to Shida when she get her seal is cute. Imaizumi would say “Thank you!!” looking very happy Watanabe Risa: Frolic when everyone are together Fuyuka: There is a huge different between Risa on TV and the usual Risa Manaka: She’s awfully frolic when we gathers Fuyuka: She doesn’t show it in Keyakake, right? To Miichan she feels spontaneous but she can also gives gentle response, there’s also time when she gives cold responses to everyone else. Manaka: Lately she’s strict to Oda Nana (laughs).  Ju