Langsung ke konten utama

Flower language Odakura Reina (2023.08.21)

It's Monday, isn't it? Thank you for your hard work.


What are you doing right now?


Eating a warm meal after overcoming Monday,


that is the most difficult day of the week, is the best.


There are times when I feel nostalgic remembering a happy memory from the past


and can't bring myself to look forward at all


When I think that I should stop that bad habit


I don't remember much about the past anymore


And then, I finally realized that there are countless happinesses scattered throughout any given time


I'm 19 years old Odakura Reina from Tokyo.


When I think that the present will be "the past" too one day, then the "present" will surely be filled with happiness as well


Thank you very much


for real meet & greet!


It was very, very fun.


It was a day where I am deeply moved by the thoughts, "I have truly become an idol...".


Thank you very much for coming in the heat of summer.


It was my first time meeting and talking with everyone directly, wasn't it? I was so excited it felt like I was about to break the acrylic board. It was so much fun~!





[Image: IMG_9175.jpeg]





Miu took this picture


I choose my favorite yukata, and let the make-up artist do my hairdo. What do you think?


I was happy to be able to meet Shizuki's fans as well! There were so many nice people, it was heartwarming. Thank you very much.


And thank you for the flowers.


My heart swelled when I saw the beautifully colored flowers and balloons.


I want to give everyone, both those of you who came to the venue


and those who didn't, a hug.


I want to move forward day by day


so that the happiness expressed in the flowers


could come to you too,


so that I can return the feelings of love to you.


I hope that you can continue to be with me.


Hope to see you soon.


I took a lot of pictures of the flowers, so please wait a little longer for the next blog 💐


As I am writing this far, I realize that there are so many things that I'd like to say "thank you" for, which made me sincerely happy.


I will continue to say this many times so that my feelings of care for all of you will be properly conveyed.


Once again, thank you very much!


[Image: IMG_9173.jpeg]





When I handed the camera to Riko, she took a picture of me


It was so cute to see how when I was dressing Riko smiled while looking at the mirror as I dressed her in her yukata, saying, "Amazing~"


We were able to appear in


ROCK IN JAPAN FESTIVAL 2023.


Thank you very much!


I am very moved to be able to perform Natsu no Chikamichi on such a huge stage.


I'd like to continue to give my best


so that each experience can connect to the next.


Thank you very much to everyone who came to the venue under the hot weather!





[Image: IMG_9181.jpeg]





Ponytail


Yuzu was sitting next to me while drinking a chocolate milk float. I drank melon soda.


Airi and I were both happy about the existence of the melon soda, but it was three times bigger than we expected, so we both figured that one would be enough for the two of us and drank it while rubbing our bellies.


We managed to finish it up.


I sure take a lot of pictures from the front, don't I? I tried to take a picture from a different angle, but when I looked at my picture folder, it's all from the front... I'll give it my best...


Soko Magattara, Sakurazaka?


The episode this time is about a family questionnaire... It surprised me, but I was able to see a new side of 3rd generation members so it was fun!


You see, I can talk to dogs~


The "Rrrr... Woof, woof" kind of thing.


Please look forward to the next episode as well.


Weekly Shonen JUMP-san


Released a collaboration MV between "HUNTER X HUNTER" and Sakurazaak46's "Start over!" as a part of "JUMP MV".


HUNTER X HUNTER is my beloved manga series, that I started reading after being influenced by my brother.


When I first learned about this, I was so moved that I yelled out "EHHHHH!!!!" very loudly. It's a very happy thing.


By all means, please give it a look!


Well then! Here are the regular Q&A corner.


Q. What do you do on sleepless night?


A. Recently I have been reading Chiikawa's manga.


Q. Do you ever feel the hopelessness of knowing that it won't be enough no matter how many words you say?


A. There are times when I feel frustrated not being able to express certain feelings. But I feel that the loneliness that comes from that hopelessness is also a very human charm.


Lately, I've been thinking positively about how, just as an inconvenience can bring about an invention, such despair can be a driving force that leads to new expressions.


Q. Do you have any offshoots from GigaFes?


A. Actually, the bangless picture I put on my previous blog was from OSAKA GIGANTIC MUSIC FESTIVAL 2023 day!


It's Off-kura-san after a performance.


My bangless look was popular with the members and make-up artists. Makes me happy ´`


I wonder if everyone likes a more mature look?


Maybe I'll do it from time to time~


18th August was Yu's birthday.


She is an innocent girl that fits the "Summer-born child" type perfectly


I'd like to make her smile a lot


so that 19 years old Yu can continue to smile.


Oh right,


I couldn't sleep so I started counting sheeps


and then the sheep talked to me


It said, "The night sure is long, eh?" in a mature voice


I wonder if that sheep got some sleep in the end?


Have another good night


I'll wrap things up here.


I hope to be the brightest star in your heart 💫


This was Odakura Reina!


#reinablog


Tomorrow is Nagi


See ya!

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Nobiraji 240129 (Akipo x Pon's last appearance)

kokado: what do you plan to do after your graduation? pon: i really have nothing planned! it's not a "secret", i really have nothing planned! nakaoka: but surely there's a lot you want to do? pon: yes, but i want to take it slow akipo: please do~ nakaoka: perhaps going for an onsen trip, or perhaps even somewhere overseas pon: i'd love to! kokado: the last time you came here was around a year ago, and today will be your final appearance. i am sure that numa-chan must have a lot of thoughts on your own poppo: yeah, i'm really sad! now that there are only a few days left, i could really feel it. i hope to cherish this opportunity very much Q how do you feel now that your graduation is approaching? kokado: you did say at the start that you are starting to feel it. how does it feel like? pon: like, since this is my graduation concert, there's a lot of things for me to do... and there's this... thought that once i've done everything, it will then be tru

So, what's up with all the English tweets recently from SF and Sony? (...But I guess now we know?)

If you come here for an answer, then you'll find none, because honestly, I don't know for sure myself. But, I do have an idea. In the latter half of 2020, after so many years, Keyakizaka46 YouTube finally removed region restrictions on its latest uploads. One of which is the performance video from Darekane. Overseas fans quickly noticed and used the chance to write their thoughts and feelings, posting them in the comment section just like other fans would do. Then, when "Bessatsu Kadokawa Keyakizaka46 and Sakurazaka46 1013/1209", members shockingly made a mention of it in their interviews, like Ten . Perhaps encouraged by the comments the members made, overseas fans showed their support again in the comments section for "Nobody's fault" and other videos. Yamasaki Ten then made another mention of it again in an interview released in early January 2021 ! Since then, comments from overseas fans continued to pour in, and thankfully perhaps even increases wi

ExTaishu Shida Manaka x Oda Nana x Saito Fuyuka "Keyakizaka46 Happenings"

Imaizumi Yui: Likes to collect seals that gets you a plate Manaka: She really likes collecting seals that gets you a plate something like this Oda: That certainly happens (laughs) Manaka: Ozeki also collecting it, she always take the seal from things members bought (laughs). I always give mine to Imaizumu Oda: It’s good that members are divided between those who gives to Imaizumi and to Ozeki. I also gives mine to Imaizumi. The reaction she gives to Shida when she get her seal is cute. Imaizumi would say “Thank you!!” looking very happy Watanabe Risa: Frolic when everyone are together Fuyuka: There is a huge different between Risa on TV and the usual Risa Manaka: She’s awfully frolic when we gathers Fuyuka: She doesn’t show it in Keyakake, right? To Miichan she feels spontaneous but she can also gives gentle response, there’s also time when she gives cold responses to everyone else. Manaka: Lately she’s strict to Oda Nana (laughs).  Ju