Langsung ke konten utama

End of Summer Murai Yu (2023.09.07)

Good evening 🐰🌟


It's Murai Yu


🐰🌟 


These emoji are so cute


Itoha mentioned this on her blog yesterday, but I went out for a meal together with Itoha and Airi!


Itoha was the one who invited me


Itoha is always so thoughtful and kind to everyone.


Thank you as always ₍ᐢ‥ᐢ₎ ♡


I'm happy to be able to go out for meals regularly!


I can't wait for it~  ♪




 


I hope that my blog can cheer you up again today 🪄


⋱⋰ ⋱⋰ ⋱⋰ ⋱⋰ ⋱⋰


Today is 7th September


In a blink of an eye, we reached September already


Summer has already ended


This summer has been a really fulfilling one~


I was able to appear on my first music festival,


there was also real meet & greet,


my birthday was also celebrated,


and so many other things...


So many happy memories come into mind


As I experienced many new things,


I think that I was able to slightly fulfill


my goal of growing this summer


I am filled with gratitude


I'd like to continue to discover new sides of myself from now on, and I hope that you can see it


Once again, please continue to support me!




After summer, there is autumn


It's the season of sweet potatoes and chestnuts, isn't it?


I'm feeling like, "I've been waiting for you!"


Have you all eaten something that feels autumn-y?


I ate sweet potato ice cream


I'm not really fond of sweet potatoes and chestnuts until fairly recently, now I love them


Maybe my palate has changed


I look forward to the delicious autumn food~


Lately, donuts has been spinning around in my head


I wanna eat them~


Speaking of which, the other day,


I spoke about donuts with Mii-san


I was very happy to be able to speak with her~ ♡


The September greeting card has been relased.




There, I drew the new rabbit mascot


 


 


It took a lot of thoughts


It's Yuusagi (Yuu the Rabbit) 🐇➰


・Round eyes


・Heart-shaped nose


・YU is written on the ears


These are its characteristics~!




3rd September


Meet & greet


Online signing event


Thank you very much!


I paired in the same line as Nagi for meet & greet


I was very happy to be able to have a fun conversation with Nagi's fans and first-timers!


Nagi had her hair on cat-ears style, she was so cute ♡


For the online signing, I wrote a lot about my feelings.


I am filled with happiness when I'm writing with that certain fan in mind


To tell the truth, I've been thinking for a while about what to write for each person who came


Have my feelings been conveyed?


I'd be happy if you could be pleased with it


 


 


[Image: image1.jpeg]



 


[Image: image2.jpeg]



 


[Image: image3.jpeg]



I like my hairstyle and clothes from this day~ ♡




All the meet & greet, online sign event


from 6th single has concluded.


Truly, thank you very much


to everyone who came!


I can always do my best in my activities because of the warm words given by those who cheer for me


I'd also like to be someone who can give you the energy


to do your best at work or at school


I truly enjoyed it and am happy to talk with you.


I'm already looking forward to being able to speak with you in the next single as well!


I received letters and messages from all of you


in celebration of my birthday.


Everything is truly so wonderful and precious


I'm reading each and every one with care




Your feelings make me so happy, I received a lot of energy from it.


Thank you very much!!


 


I'll be answering the questions I received in my letters


in the next blog 💡


That's all for today.


Thank you very much for reading my blog!


Tomorrow is Miu's blog!


The hot weather still continues,


but please get lots of sleep, eat good food, and be full of energy as you go about your days!


 


Please reward yourself 🍨




I will always be cheering for you!


Let us both do our best without overdoing it.


From Yu

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Nobiraji 240129 (Akipo x Pon's last appearance)

kokado: what do you plan to do after your graduation? pon: i really have nothing planned! it's not a "secret", i really have nothing planned! nakaoka: but surely there's a lot you want to do? pon: yes, but i want to take it slow akipo: please do~ nakaoka: perhaps going for an onsen trip, or perhaps even somewhere overseas pon: i'd love to! kokado: the last time you came here was around a year ago, and today will be your final appearance. i am sure that numa-chan must have a lot of thoughts on your own poppo: yeah, i'm really sad! now that there are only a few days left, i could really feel it. i hope to cherish this opportunity very much Q how do you feel now that your graduation is approaching? kokado: you did say at the start that you are starting to feel it. how does it feel like? pon: like, since this is my graduation concert, there's a lot of things for me to do... and there's this... thought that once i've done everything, it will then be tru

So, what's up with all the English tweets recently from SF and Sony? (...But I guess now we know?)

If you come here for an answer, then you'll find none, because honestly, I don't know for sure myself. But, I do have an idea. In the latter half of 2020, after so many years, Keyakizaka46 YouTube finally removed region restrictions on its latest uploads. One of which is the performance video from Darekane. Overseas fans quickly noticed and used the chance to write their thoughts and feelings, posting them in the comment section just like other fans would do. Then, when "Bessatsu Kadokawa Keyakizaka46 and Sakurazaka46 1013/1209", members shockingly made a mention of it in their interviews, like Ten . Perhaps encouraged by the comments the members made, overseas fans showed their support again in the comments section for "Nobody's fault" and other videos. Yamasaki Ten then made another mention of it again in an interview released in early January 2021 ! Since then, comments from overseas fans continued to pour in, and thankfully perhaps even increases wi

ExTaishu Shida Manaka x Oda Nana x Saito Fuyuka "Keyakizaka46 Happenings"

Imaizumi Yui: Likes to collect seals that gets you a plate Manaka: She really likes collecting seals that gets you a plate something like this Oda: That certainly happens (laughs) Manaka: Ozeki also collecting it, she always take the seal from things members bought (laughs). I always give mine to Imaizumu Oda: It’s good that members are divided between those who gives to Imaizumi and to Ozeki. I also gives mine to Imaizumi. The reaction she gives to Shida when she get her seal is cute. Imaizumi would say “Thank you!!” looking very happy Watanabe Risa: Frolic when everyone are together Fuyuka: There is a huge different between Risa on TV and the usual Risa Manaka: She’s awfully frolic when we gathers Fuyuka: She doesn’t show it in Keyakake, right? To Miichan she feels spontaneous but she can also gives gentle response, there’s also time when she gives cold responses to everyone else. Manaka: Lately she’s strict to Oda Nana (laughs).  Ju