Langsung ke konten utama

Dreams Odakura Reina (2023.09.12)

Today is Tuesday, isn't it? Thank you for your hard work.

Did you sleep well?







幼い頃によく同じ夢を見ていた


The bright blue sky and someone reaching out for me

I laid on my back, sinking into something

My dreams are always over when I give up on something


When I heard that "being an adult means to become dull to pain",

I suddenly remembered my dreams



I don't want to be an adult


The person reaching out that time

might have been me myself




I'm 19 years old Odakura Reina

from Tokyo.




There are dreams that you always remember, don't you?




I ate a sweet potato ice cream before going to bed

It was delicious


Also, I got bitten by mosquitos

Six places in one day... It's a grave situation.









Wonder whose hand is this? Grin grin







Shinsekai


I went to see the group's history from one end to the other.

It was very interesting.


And I was able to write the "せ" character next to Inoue-san and Ozono-san.


Please try to find it~


I ate crepes at the cafe!


It was delicious~






I'm so happy since I wanted ガーガー (Quack Quack) 🐦

パッチ (Pacchi) is cute too




Miu, who was seated next to me, tried to look cool and ordered cola even though she couldn't drink them.


"S-sour"


so she said as she drank it. Cute.




OOT

On the car ride home, we talked about which 3rd generation member would look cool if they cross-dressed as a man,


We ended up deciding, "Seems like everyone will pull it off...",


And since there were a lot of people naming Rika as the one they wanted to play the girlfriend role as, in the end, we decided to all cross-dress and make Rika go head over heels.



I hope we can do it one day lol







Thank you very much

for meet & greet!

It has become the best memories of this summer.


I was in the same lane with Mio, and it was very fun to be able to meet with Mio's fans~

Thank you very much!




Thank you very much

for the signing event!

I can talk with you longer than usual in signing events

so I also enjoyed the time of writing [on the board].


I'm always smiling as I move my pen around, wondering if it will make you happy.


I wonder if it arrived at your place already~




Well then,


The 6th single period was a time when I was able to touch many of your thoughts and feelings at all of the live performances, meet & greets, autograph sessions, and letters that you sent.


It was also the time when I rolled up my sleeves and be like,

"I received so much love, I gotta work even harder!".


Thank you very much as always.

I love you as well. I'd like to do my best from now on.



I'd be happy if we could meet again during the 7th single period ˊᵕˋ









Q&A Corner


Q. Do you watch movies? What kind of popcorn do you like?


A. I watch a lot of movies, I would go to the cinema by myself or watch movies that I'm interested in in streaming sites.


I like caramel popcorn

so I would always get them when going to the cinema ✊



Q. How to get along with you?


Please tell me what you like


My memory is the only thing I have confidence in

so we'll get to know each other even better!



Q. How do you prepare for a cold winter?


A. When I feel cold,

I would say "Wow~ It's so hot~ Unbelievably so hot~".

It has not been effective.



Q. What cosmetics do you usually use?


I leave everything to make-up artists except for the lipstick, so I'd like to introduce my lipsticks.


I use

KATE Lip Monster 06

Ririmew Sensual Fix Tint 07*.

*T/N: Btw apparently this series is produced by Sashihara Rino



Q. What kind of smell do you like?


A. My brother bought me Diptyque's Do son, and it smells really nice, isn't it?



Q. What do you do when you need to calm your mind?


A. I would go to the beach alone.

I would take pictures, just space out without thinking of anything

Then I head home when I've calmed down.







I'm watching you





When I was looking for a picture to post, I found many kinds of pictures


Pictures of Airi doing funny faces

Pictures of Mio playing a game

Pictures of Nagi eating something deliciously

Pictures of Riko's weird sleeping position

Pictures of Miu who tend to look away from the camera

Pictures of Rika's azato cuteness

Pictures of Yuuzu doing weird poses with a straight face

Pictures of Yu's serious-looking profile

Pictuers of Itoha's cat-like smile

Pictures of Shii turning back with a pose and striking peace sign




A little while ago, Miu made a video of 3rd generation members' history, and I would watch it again often.


My heart tightens a little at the brightness of these days,

which were filled with anxiety but were fun.


But it feels like that dazzling light will continue to connect the eleven of us together.


In this second year of meeting the 3rd generation members,

I hope that we can grow stronger so that we can love each other's weaknesses and complement each other.




Please continue to take care of me!









I'll wrap things up here.



I hope to be the brightest star in your heart 💫

This was Odakura Reina!



Tomorrow is Nagi's


I was surprised when I ran into her at the station the day before yesterday





See ya!

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Nobiraji 240129 (Akipo x Pon's last appearance)

kokado: what do you plan to do after your graduation? pon: i really have nothing planned! it's not a "secret", i really have nothing planned! nakaoka: but surely there's a lot you want to do? pon: yes, but i want to take it slow akipo: please do~ nakaoka: perhaps going for an onsen trip, or perhaps even somewhere overseas pon: i'd love to! kokado: the last time you came here was around a year ago, and today will be your final appearance. i am sure that numa-chan must have a lot of thoughts on your own poppo: yeah, i'm really sad! now that there are only a few days left, i could really feel it. i hope to cherish this opportunity very much Q how do you feel now that your graduation is approaching? kokado: you did say at the start that you are starting to feel it. how does it feel like? pon: like, since this is my graduation concert, there's a lot of things for me to do... and there's this... thought that once i've done everything, it will then be tru

So, what's up with all the English tweets recently from SF and Sony? (...But I guess now we know?)

If you come here for an answer, then you'll find none, because honestly, I don't know for sure myself. But, I do have an idea. In the latter half of 2020, after so many years, Keyakizaka46 YouTube finally removed region restrictions on its latest uploads. One of which is the performance video from Darekane. Overseas fans quickly noticed and used the chance to write their thoughts and feelings, posting them in the comment section just like other fans would do. Then, when "Bessatsu Kadokawa Keyakizaka46 and Sakurazaka46 1013/1209", members shockingly made a mention of it in their interviews, like Ten . Perhaps encouraged by the comments the members made, overseas fans showed their support again in the comments section for "Nobody's fault" and other videos. Yamasaki Ten then made another mention of it again in an interview released in early January 2021 ! Since then, comments from overseas fans continued to pour in, and thankfully perhaps even increases wi

ExTaishu Shida Manaka x Oda Nana x Saito Fuyuka "Keyakizaka46 Happenings"

Imaizumi Yui: Likes to collect seals that gets you a plate Manaka: She really likes collecting seals that gets you a plate something like this Oda: That certainly happens (laughs) Manaka: Ozeki also collecting it, she always take the seal from things members bought (laughs). I always give mine to Imaizumu Oda: It’s good that members are divided between those who gives to Imaizumi and to Ozeki. I also gives mine to Imaizumi. The reaction she gives to Shida when she get her seal is cute. Imaizumi would say “Thank you!!” looking very happy Watanabe Risa: Frolic when everyone are together Fuyuka: There is a huge different between Risa on TV and the usual Risa Manaka: She’s awfully frolic when we gathers Fuyuka: She doesn’t show it in Keyakake, right? To Miichan she feels spontaneous but she can also gives gentle response, there’s also time when she gives cold responses to everyone else. Manaka: Lately she’s strict to Oda Nana (laughs).  Ju