Langsung ke konten utama

Goals and dreams Murai Yu (2023.09.18)

Good evening




It's Murai Yu!







It's been a while.


How are you all doing?


I'm doing very well~!












⋱⋰ ⋱⋰ ⋱⋰ ⋱⋰ ⋱⋰



















On 18th October 2023,


our 7th single "Shonin Yokkyu" will be released.




And then,



the formation was announced on last night's "Soko Magattara, Sakurazaka?" episode.











In this single,

I have been selected to participate in the title song center for the first time.










This is, without a doubt, something that we managed to achieve together

because of all your cheering and support for me.



Everyone, truly thank you very much.








It's only been half a year since my debut, and I am still inexperienced,

and I'd like to give back through many activities so that you will feel glad to have been supporting me.









During this single period,


my goal is to face myself more than ever and grow in many aspects.




I would like to take this opportunity working with the seniors and absorb a lot of things by watching and learning directly from them.






And,


I'd like as many people as possible to find me.






I believe that together with all of you who support me, I can make my big dream to come true in the future.





I will continue to look forward and do my best.



Everyone, please continue to support me!












Together with the announcement of 7th single,


the ballotting for online meet & greet has opened too!



The 2nd round will start from


20th September 2023 14:00 JST~


    until 21st September 14:00 JST~.



If you think,


"I'd like to chat with her~" "I'm curious about her~"


even for just the slightest


By all means, let's have a chat~!!



I look forward to seeing you!







🐰🌟


















The other day, I went to see


Sakurazaka46's exhibition "Shinsekai"!






It was a very wonderful space, filled with the past and the future of the group.





It makes me feel very happy that we will also be involved in creating the future of Sakurazaka.





I want to take it to heart and cherish what the seniors have built as I do my activities.










After the exhibition,


I also enjoyed shopping for goods and the cafe~  ♪




I ordered


Sakurazaka46 float


Zaka café's black pancake!




It was so cute and delicious, it filled me with bliss~ ♡



Please do try the same menu as me ₍ᐢ‥ᐢ₎ !





I took pictures, so I'd like to post them somewhere next time!





Some exhibits has been renewed

since 16th September, the day before yesterday!




To those who haven't went yet, to those who have went already,


Please do give it a look!! 🌸














And next, a happy announcement!!





・On B.L.T November edition that is on sale 28th September



We, Sakurazaka's 3rd generation,


will be getting "big feature with decorating the cover and 30 pages long main article"!!



I think that you'll be able to see the 3rd generation's growth!


Please give it a look~!






・On Top Yell NEO 2023 AUTUMN that will be on sale 2nd October


I will be featured on the cover with Airi!


I was happy to be paired with Airi  ☺


Please give it a look~!






・On ViVi's October edition that is currently on sale



I am being featured in this edition!!


The pages are filled with many different me!


Please give it a look~!











And from here on, it's Q&A corner!




💌









Q. What kind of child were you?


A. I think I was an active and innocent child~!








Q. If you could ride a time machine, which will you choose to go to, past or future?


A. I want to look forward to the future, so the past...!








Q. If you could speak the dialect, which dialect would you like it to be?


A. Hakata dialect!








Q. When you were in the basketball club, what color were your basketball shoes?


A. The color changes depending on the light, blue or purple!

It just so happened to be my lightstick colors too, what a surprise!






Thank you very much for sending me letters!


It always encourages me!!







♡ ♡ ♡










Also,


there is one more thing that I'd like to speak about!





The other day, Tamura-san appeared on the show called "Run for Money"!



It made me so happy to see how my senior appeared on my beloved show, that I have been watching since I was a child.




I watched it from start to finish!



She was so cute and cool!!




If it is possible,


then I hope that I can appear on it too...!!



I wrote it in my blog because it is one of my dreams that I wanted to achieve.










Let me introduce the delicious foods that I ate recently~




Ramen

Bagel made out of sticky rice!



Shizuki taught me how delicious ramen is 🍜 I think I'm going to be addicted to it~! Let's go eat it again together!








That's all for today.


Thank you very much for reading!



Tomorrow's blog is Miu's!


Please look forward to it~~~!








Today is Monday


Let us both do our both this week without pushing it!



Please keep me in your mind 🐇➰



See ya~!

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Nobiraji 240129 (Akipo x Pon's last appearance)

kokado: what do you plan to do after your graduation? pon: i really have nothing planned! it's not a "secret", i really have nothing planned! nakaoka: but surely there's a lot you want to do? pon: yes, but i want to take it slow akipo: please do~ nakaoka: perhaps going for an onsen trip, or perhaps even somewhere overseas pon: i'd love to! kokado: the last time you came here was around a year ago, and today will be your final appearance. i am sure that numa-chan must have a lot of thoughts on your own poppo: yeah, i'm really sad! now that there are only a few days left, i could really feel it. i hope to cherish this opportunity very much Q how do you feel now that your graduation is approaching? kokado: you did say at the start that you are starting to feel it. how does it feel like? pon: like, since this is my graduation concert, there's a lot of things for me to do... and there's this... thought that once i've done everything, it will then be tru

So, what's up with all the English tweets recently from SF and Sony? (...But I guess now we know?)

If you come here for an answer, then you'll find none, because honestly, I don't know for sure myself. But, I do have an idea. In the latter half of 2020, after so many years, Keyakizaka46 YouTube finally removed region restrictions on its latest uploads. One of which is the performance video from Darekane. Overseas fans quickly noticed and used the chance to write their thoughts and feelings, posting them in the comment section just like other fans would do. Then, when "Bessatsu Kadokawa Keyakizaka46 and Sakurazaka46 1013/1209", members shockingly made a mention of it in their interviews, like Ten . Perhaps encouraged by the comments the members made, overseas fans showed their support again in the comments section for "Nobody's fault" and other videos. Yamasaki Ten then made another mention of it again in an interview released in early January 2021 ! Since then, comments from overseas fans continued to pour in, and thankfully perhaps even increases wi

ExTaishu Shida Manaka x Oda Nana x Saito Fuyuka "Keyakizaka46 Happenings"

Imaizumi Yui: Likes to collect seals that gets you a plate Manaka: She really likes collecting seals that gets you a plate something like this Oda: That certainly happens (laughs) Manaka: Ozeki also collecting it, she always take the seal from things members bought (laughs). I always give mine to Imaizumu Oda: It’s good that members are divided between those who gives to Imaizumi and to Ozeki. I also gives mine to Imaizumi. The reaction she gives to Shida when she get her seal is cute. Imaizumi would say “Thank you!!” looking very happy Watanabe Risa: Frolic when everyone are together Fuyuka: There is a huge different between Risa on TV and the usual Risa Manaka: She’s awfully frolic when we gathers Fuyuka: She doesn’t show it in Keyakake, right? To Miichan she feels spontaneous but she can also gives gentle response, there’s also time when she gives cold responses to everyone else. Manaka: Lately she’s strict to Oda Nana (laughs).  Ju