Langsung ke konten utama

"Shonin Yokkyu" Murai Yu (2023.09.29)

Good evening




This is Murai Yu


who is full of energy again today!


















Today is Friday



Truly, thank you very much for your hard work


at work, school, and part-time work again this week.









You and I have both did a great job~!







When you are tired, please close your eyes and take deep breaths


and think of me, okay?~






I will always be cheering for you!













"Seijaku no Boryoku" Music Video


have reached 3 million views 🌸




It makes me truly happy that it's been seen so much!



I hope that this will continue to be a work

that comforts your heart.








🕯️




























The music video for 7th single "Shonin Yokkyu" has been released.



https://youtu.be/x_BjvhMW9TE





Thank you very much for everyone who have given it a look.



It has become a very cool and wonderful work.



I hope that you could watch it many times over.








By the way,



I'm the girl with a high ponytail hairstyle.






I went with this hairstyle

with the hope that it'll make it easier for you to spot me.






Did you managed to...?






I might only be shot for a brief moment,

but I hope that I could still leave an impression.







Even if it's not so now,


I want to be able to express myself in such a mesmerizing way

that I can leave a lasting impression with a momentary facial expression or dance.






During the MV filming, I couldn't take my eyes off the seniors' expressions.



They were really cool.





I was able to see it directly, and learned a lot from it.





I hope to be able to further expand my range of expression in the future.
















The 3rd gen members.



It's very reassuring how we support each other.


I can do my best because I have everyone with me.



Thank you as always  ☺︎










In the gallery scene,


the dance progresses from


1st gen-san -> 2nd gen-san -> new 2nd gen-san -> 3rd gen



In that scene, lies the meaning of



Past -> Future


Future -> Past.






I danced my heart out with the hope

that I can continue the group's future as a part of 3rd generation.








There are many other meanings and thoughts put into this music video.




I hope that I can talk more about it in the future.









And then,


After finishing the music video filming,

everyone celebrated my birthday.




I received a cute cake too, it made me very happy! ♡




Truly, thank you very much! \( ¨̮ )/




⋱⋰ ⋱⋰ ⋱⋰ ⋱⋰ ⋱⋰

























The 3rd generation members made their appearance in the game app, UNI'S ON AIR.



I'm really happy!






I immediately rolled the gacha!



And I received,


Yuzu and Reina's SSR 🌟







I rolled the gacha until I ran out of gems, but I still doesn't get any of my card... lol






Airi got my SSR card and raised it to level MAX.



Yay~! ( ¨̮ )






By all means, please raise me in your account as well~ 🐰







Chibi Yuu!


It's amazing how similar it is down to the tiniest detail



It makes me really happy~


Smile smile




















Next are announcements!




⚪️



All of ous 3rd generation members


will be decorating the cover of B.L.T November edition and its main feature!!





⚪️



Airi and I will be


decorating Top Yell NEO 2023 AUTUMN's cover and main feature,

which will be released on 2nd October (in three days)





By all means, please check out both magazines! ♡



















The first and latter half of


"Soko Magattara, Sakurazaka: We ain't losing when it comes to athletic ability! Redemption battle!"


has been broadcasted





We, 3rd gen members, played dodgeball with our seniors!


It was very exciting and fun~!




I also managed to pull a miraculous move of catching the ball with my foot...!


It shocked me as well




I hope that we can hold a ball game competition in Sakurazaka one day~













I'll be answering questions from everyone!






Q. What do you buy when you go to a convenience store?



A. Ice cream 🍦



My dream is to one day have a freezer full of them!








Q.  What song do you want to listen to before going to bed at night?



A. Johnny Stimson-san's Butterflies








Q. Which Sanrio character do you like?



A. I think it's Cinnamon, Pochacco, and Pompompurin~ ♡




Q. Which kare Yuu-chan likes? Mild, medium hot, hot?



A. I like mild and medium hot!



I pick the level depending on my mood~








Q. Whic 3rd gen song Yu-chan likes the most?



A. I love everything, but I guess it's "Anthem time"~



I really like the lyrics! I can't wait to perform it in a concert and hype it up together with you~!








That's all for the questions 💡





I read all of your letters~!


It encourages me ☺︎




Day by day, my desire to meet you grow even stronger.



I really look forward


to 7th single's meet & greet~ ♪









That's all for today!




#yublog



Thank you very much for reading my blog!





Tomorrow is Miu's blog~!


Please look forward to it~~ 🕊











Everyone,


please keep your spirits up~! 元気いっぱいに過ごしてくださいね〜!


I will always be by your side 🐇➰




See ya!

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Nobiraji 240129 (Akipo x Pon's last appearance)

kokado: what do you plan to do after your graduation? pon: i really have nothing planned! it's not a "secret", i really have nothing planned! nakaoka: but surely there's a lot you want to do? pon: yes, but i want to take it slow akipo: please do~ nakaoka: perhaps going for an onsen trip, or perhaps even somewhere overseas pon: i'd love to! kokado: the last time you came here was around a year ago, and today will be your final appearance. i am sure that numa-chan must have a lot of thoughts on your own poppo: yeah, i'm really sad! now that there are only a few days left, i could really feel it. i hope to cherish this opportunity very much Q how do you feel now that your graduation is approaching? kokado: you did say at the start that you are starting to feel it. how does it feel like? pon: like, since this is my graduation concert, there's a lot of things for me to do... and there's this... thought that once i've done everything, it will then be tru

So, what's up with all the English tweets recently from SF and Sony? (...But I guess now we know?)

If you come here for an answer, then you'll find none, because honestly, I don't know for sure myself. But, I do have an idea. In the latter half of 2020, after so many years, Keyakizaka46 YouTube finally removed region restrictions on its latest uploads. One of which is the performance video from Darekane. Overseas fans quickly noticed and used the chance to write their thoughts and feelings, posting them in the comment section just like other fans would do. Then, when "Bessatsu Kadokawa Keyakizaka46 and Sakurazaka46 1013/1209", members shockingly made a mention of it in their interviews, like Ten . Perhaps encouraged by the comments the members made, overseas fans showed their support again in the comments section for "Nobody's fault" and other videos. Yamasaki Ten then made another mention of it again in an interview released in early January 2021 ! Since then, comments from overseas fans continued to pour in, and thankfully perhaps even increases wi

ExTaishu Shida Manaka x Oda Nana x Saito Fuyuka "Keyakizaka46 Happenings"

Imaizumi Yui: Likes to collect seals that gets you a plate Manaka: She really likes collecting seals that gets you a plate something like this Oda: That certainly happens (laughs) Manaka: Ozeki also collecting it, she always take the seal from things members bought (laughs). I always give mine to Imaizumu Oda: It’s good that members are divided between those who gives to Imaizumi and to Ozeki. I also gives mine to Imaizumi. The reaction she gives to Shida when she get her seal is cute. Imaizumi would say “Thank you!!” looking very happy Watanabe Risa: Frolic when everyone are together Fuyuka: There is a huge different between Risa on TV and the usual Risa Manaka: She’s awfully frolic when we gathers Fuyuka: She doesn’t show it in Keyakake, right? To Miichan she feels spontaneous but she can also gives gentle response, there’s also time when she gives cold responses to everyone else. Manaka: Lately she’s strict to Oda Nana (laughs).  Ju