Langsung ke konten utama

2021_MTV_EMA🇭🇺 (2021.10.27)

There is something I am very happy and honored about...




I'm Sakurazaka46's 2nd generation

  from Miyazaki, Matsuda Rina.




Thank you very much for opening this blog






To our surprise...!!



Sakurazaka46 has been nominated in Europe's largest music awards


"2021 MTV EMA"

Best Local Act award / BEST JAPAN ACT category!!









I am truly happy to have been nominated for such a honorific award!



The winner is decided by voting!


That means the group that get the most vote out of the five nominees will be awarded the prize!



So, if it's not too much trouble,



I'd like to ask the help of Buddies!




I tried to vote myself, and you can easily vote as much as you wanted!





You can vote from here!

I'd be grateful if you could vote for us!!

https://www.mtvema.com/ja-jp/vote/



As we have been nominated, I want to win!



We don't really get this kind of chance, so I'd like to seize this opportunity!





The deadline is until 11th November 2021 at 07:59AM JST!





We look forward to your support!!















𖤣𖥧𖥣







Everyone, have you seen the new Fanclub CM??













I shot it together with Kobayashi-san and Masumoto!




It was also quite chaotic during the filming lol




We danced so hard during the chanting that we sweat from it~


In the last "You should have told us earlieeeer! Bonk!" part, we laughed so much that we only succeded once


I'm supposed to start speaking from "eeer~", but it hits my sense of humor that I laughed over and over again, I couldn't really bring myself to finish until the final "Bonk" lol






And the director for the Fanclub and Mobame CM this time is Director Yoshida, who directed my individual PV for 1st single, "One Summer Day, In the Broadcasting Room". I finally could meet him, and directly convey to him my gratitude and impression of the individual PV!


I hope that we could work together again!





The fans oftetn told me of how they like "Hakai Hahen" that I sing in my individual PV, songwriting was also handled by Director Yoshida~!



I also love "Hakai Hahen"!








I went a little bit off-topic, but if you didn't catch the CM, you can see in in Sakurazazka46's Official YouTube so by all means please do give it a check!


https://youtu.be/yGogpWGCfzY








𖤣𖥧𖥣。








2nd November



We will be appearing on

NHK's "Utacon"!!!



It starts from 07:57PM JST~!



By all means, please do give it a look!






Thank you very much for reading this blog.




See ya 🌺🌴





Rina

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Nobiraji 240129 (Akipo x Pon's last appearance)

kokado: what do you plan to do after your graduation? pon: i really have nothing planned! it's not a "secret", i really have nothing planned! nakaoka: but surely there's a lot you want to do? pon: yes, but i want to take it slow akipo: please do~ nakaoka: perhaps going for an onsen trip, or perhaps even somewhere overseas pon: i'd love to! kokado: the last time you came here was around a year ago, and today will be your final appearance. i am sure that numa-chan must have a lot of thoughts on your own poppo: yeah, i'm really sad! now that there are only a few days left, i could really feel it. i hope to cherish this opportunity very much Q how do you feel now that your graduation is approaching? kokado: you did say at the start that you are starting to feel it. how does it feel like? pon: like, since this is my graduation concert, there's a lot of things for me to do... and there's this... thought that once i've done everything, it will then be tru

So, what's up with all the English tweets recently from SF and Sony? (...But I guess now we know?)

If you come here for an answer, then you'll find none, because honestly, I don't know for sure myself. But, I do have an idea. In the latter half of 2020, after so many years, Keyakizaka46 YouTube finally removed region restrictions on its latest uploads. One of which is the performance video from Darekane. Overseas fans quickly noticed and used the chance to write their thoughts and feelings, posting them in the comment section just like other fans would do. Then, when "Bessatsu Kadokawa Keyakizaka46 and Sakurazaka46 1013/1209", members shockingly made a mention of it in their interviews, like Ten . Perhaps encouraged by the comments the members made, overseas fans showed their support again in the comments section for "Nobody's fault" and other videos. Yamasaki Ten then made another mention of it again in an interview released in early January 2021 ! Since then, comments from overseas fans continued to pour in, and thankfully perhaps even increases wi

ExTaishu Shida Manaka x Oda Nana x Saito Fuyuka "Keyakizaka46 Happenings"

Imaizumi Yui: Likes to collect seals that gets you a plate Manaka: She really likes collecting seals that gets you a plate something like this Oda: That certainly happens (laughs) Manaka: Ozeki also collecting it, she always take the seal from things members bought (laughs). I always give mine to Imaizumu Oda: It’s good that members are divided between those who gives to Imaizumi and to Ozeki. I also gives mine to Imaizumi. The reaction she gives to Shida when she get her seal is cute. Imaizumi would say “Thank you!!” looking very happy Watanabe Risa: Frolic when everyone are together Fuyuka: There is a huge different between Risa on TV and the usual Risa Manaka: She’s awfully frolic when we gathers Fuyuka: She doesn’t show it in Keyakake, right? To Miichan she feels spontaneous but she can also gives gentle response, there’s also time when she gives cold responses to everyone else. Manaka: Lately she’s strict to Oda Nana (laughs).  Ju