Langsung ke konten utama

☺︎‬ (2021.10.17)

Good evening.



Thank you for your hard work today.



On 15th,15日は、

We were able to appear on MUSIC STATION's 35th Anniversary 4 Hours Special ‪‪☺︎‬



Congratulations on the 35th Anniversary...!



And truly thank you very much

for giving Sakurazaka46 the chance

to appear in such a commemorable day.



This time there are special production from the start,

glitter that is like the MV's world view

are fluttering in the air,



They have given us a production

that made "Nagaredama"

become more meaningful and deeper.



I was truly grateful and felt happy.



We performed "Nagaredama" using the red costume

for the first time in MUSIC STATION-san 🌹



I really love the surprising feeling

given by how we danced wildly barefoot,

that is unthinkable to dance wearing

the sweet and lovely red dress with different designs for each person.




























And,

Go-chan, congratulations on your 10th anniversary!🐼



Every time I see Go-chan at the entrance,

he is so cute that I just want to take him home

I am soothed‪‪☺︎‬



I love Go-chan one-sidedly,

so on Go-chan's cheek

I made a half of heart.



Really cute~~.



I was soothed a lot🐼



-


And on the midnight of 15th

we also appeared on

"Buzz Ryhtm 02"!






-



Yesterday we appeared on

"Shibuya Note" ‪‪☺︎‬



They cared so much about how we will be dancing barefoot

They wiped the floor repeatedly,

and ask things like,

"Is there is anything on the floor that hurts? Anything that stings?"

I felt a kindness that greatly warms my heart.



Truly thank you very much,

for taking such great care down to the details. ☺️



And once again

hearing the meaning behind the choreography or the particular points of "Nagaredama",

from TAKAHIRO-sensei

who choreographed every Sakurazaka46 songs,



I felt how deep is the love

that has been put to it,



I'd like to cherish and more carefully dance every movement,

to straightforwardly deliver love to as many people as possible, and hope to comfort them.



I truly love

TAKAHIRO-sensei's choreography.



I am filled with much gratitude

for how he has always been creating choreographies for us,

and the many other things beside performance

he has worked with us with.







Yesterday my hair was different from usual ☺︎‬



A first try.


I always made my own forelock,

but I asked the make-up artist

to make it curly with a casual look.



I quite like it ‪‪☺︎‬

I want to do it again.



-



This has been a while but,前になってしまうのですが、

on 4th October we appeared on "CDTV Live! Live! 4 Hours Special" ‪‪☺︎‬



We were able to perform

"Nagaredama" for the first time in full size. 🌹



Every time we appeared

they put a lot into the production,



This time from the start

there was a screen that looked like it was shot by bullets,

and how there are rose petals fluttering at the end,



I truly feel grateful every time...



And in the "I tried dancing" project

we were able to dance

YOASOBI-san's "Kaibutsu".



It's full of nothing but things that are new,

and because of the small number of people

there are many things that are deeply thought about,

I was full of

great worries and pressure...



I want to deliver the charm of Sakurazaka46,

I want to be someone who could be the reason

someone become interested in a group named Sakurazaka46,



And,

When I listened to YOASOBI-san's "Kaibutsu" for the first time,

the very strong, deep, and straightforward words

strongly resonated within me,

So I had a strong feeling

of wanting to straightforwardly convey

what I am feeling in the performance,



Communicating each others' thoughts with each other,

even while carrying various feelings,

by cooperating and supporting each other,

I truly felt that I was able to face it

with a strong feeling while having fun.



Kawamura-sensei*, who choreographed Kaibutsu,

worked with me many times until the very last minutes

to make sure that the lyrics that I want to particularly convey

could be conveyed.

*T/N: One of Infinity dancers



The end result is that there is a part that I feel greatly frustated about

from my lack of abilities,

to be honest, even now I'm still not over it,



But I feel very, very happy

to be able to share the feelings of challenging something new with Kawamura-sensei and the other members,

and giving it my best.



Because of this opportunity,

I was able to find something that I should do from no won,

and a new goal,

so I am truly grateful to CDTV-san

who has given me this opportunity.



If we have another chance,

I'd like to become stronger, powering up,

and go for revenge...



I will do my best everyday.



Well then.



There will be SokoSaku tonight 🌸

If you have time, by all means, please give it a look.







Mii.

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Nobiraji 240129 (Akipo x Pon's last appearance)

kokado: what do you plan to do after your graduation? pon: i really have nothing planned! it's not a "secret", i really have nothing planned! nakaoka: but surely there's a lot you want to do? pon: yes, but i want to take it slow akipo: please do~ nakaoka: perhaps going for an onsen trip, or perhaps even somewhere overseas pon: i'd love to! kokado: the last time you came here was around a year ago, and today will be your final appearance. i am sure that numa-chan must have a lot of thoughts on your own poppo: yeah, i'm really sad! now that there are only a few days left, i could really feel it. i hope to cherish this opportunity very much Q how do you feel now that your graduation is approaching? kokado: you did say at the start that you are starting to feel it. how does it feel like? pon: like, since this is my graduation concert, there's a lot of things for me to do... and there's this... thought that once i've done everything, it will then be tru

So, what's up with all the English tweets recently from SF and Sony? (...But I guess now we know?)

If you come here for an answer, then you'll find none, because honestly, I don't know for sure myself. But, I do have an idea. In the latter half of 2020, after so many years, Keyakizaka46 YouTube finally removed region restrictions on its latest uploads. One of which is the performance video from Darekane. Overseas fans quickly noticed and used the chance to write their thoughts and feelings, posting them in the comment section just like other fans would do. Then, when "Bessatsu Kadokawa Keyakizaka46 and Sakurazaka46 1013/1209", members shockingly made a mention of it in their interviews, like Ten . Perhaps encouraged by the comments the members made, overseas fans showed their support again in the comments section for "Nobody's fault" and other videos. Yamasaki Ten then made another mention of it again in an interview released in early January 2021 ! Since then, comments from overseas fans continued to pour in, and thankfully perhaps even increases wi

ExTaishu Shida Manaka x Oda Nana x Saito Fuyuka "Keyakizaka46 Happenings"

Imaizumi Yui: Likes to collect seals that gets you a plate Manaka: She really likes collecting seals that gets you a plate something like this Oda: That certainly happens (laughs) Manaka: Ozeki also collecting it, she always take the seal from things members bought (laughs). I always give mine to Imaizumu Oda: It’s good that members are divided between those who gives to Imaizumi and to Ozeki. I also gives mine to Imaizumi. The reaction she gives to Shida when she get her seal is cute. Imaizumi would say “Thank you!!” looking very happy Watanabe Risa: Frolic when everyone are together Fuyuka: There is a huge different between Risa on TV and the usual Risa Manaka: She’s awfully frolic when we gathers Fuyuka: She doesn’t show it in Keyakake, right? To Miichan she feels spontaneous but she can also gives gentle response, there’s also time when she gives cold responses to everyone else. Manaka: Lately she’s strict to Oda Nana (laughs).  Ju