Langsung ke konten utama

My comrade-in-arms (2021.10.16)

Good morning

 

 

On the other day, our members Moriya Akane and Watanabe Rika announced their graduation from the group.

 

 

 

They are my important friends with whom I have gone through the thick and thin together with in the past 5 years as Keyakizaka46's 1st generation.

 

 

To be honest, I am feeling really, really sad.

 

I'm sure that all of you who have been supporting us all this time

are also feeling the same way.

 

 

 

There are so many memories of the past 5 years, they are countless.

 

We laughed a lot, we cried a lot.

 

When I realized, I have already taken it for granted to be together with them,

but in this world nothing should be taken as granted.

 

 

 

Because we are always together,

I could tell what they want to do and how they are properly facing their own lives.

 

 

I sincerely hope for a greater happiness for the two of them.

 

 

Because I love them

I hope to send our remaining time until graduation filled with laughter.

 

 

 

 

 

Akane




 

Akane with whom I shared symmetrical position from "Silent Majority", and when I notice I would find her next to me.

 

During Keyaki time she was assigned the position of Vice-Captain, and as the "Yuukanen" pair we had many opportunities to talk together.

 

We are similar to one another, but are actually opposite in many ways as well,

but the passion within us is the same.

 

Speaking with her is stimulating and very fun.

We had a lot of choreography that we danced together.

 

The only song we sang together, "Heel no Takasa"

I hope we can sing it together again.

 

 

 

Pe-ta

 



 

My audition number was close to Pe-ta, with whom I form the oldest duo.

 

Just by having her there makes me feel reassured,

she has a good sense of humor and makes the members laugh a lot.

 

She is truly a big presence for me as well.

There are many things I can do my best in because Pe-ta is there.

 

A born genius who can fully immerse herself in what she likes.

I look forward to her future from now on!

 

If Pe is gone, I will truly be the oldest then

 



 

To both Akane and Pe

I want you both to do everything that you want to do and graduate with a bang.

 

 

By all means, please watch over Akane and Pe

until the last day of 3rd single activity.

 

We are grateful for your support.

 

 

 

 

 

This will be the first graduations by 1st generation as Sakurazaka46.

 

I think that the shape and nature of the group will change with the passage of time.

 

I hope that it can be a group with a core that can respond to any situation.

 

Sakurazaka is full of potential!

 

I hope that we can seek ways to be of strength to others

without stopping.


I look forward to your continued support

of Sakurazaka46!

 




As a step toward our dreams of delivering the power of Sakurazaka to the people around the world,

something very happy happenedとても嬉しいことがありました🌏



Sakurazaka46 has been nominated in "2021 MTV EMA", the biggest music award in Europe,

in the category of Best Local Act for Best Japan Act category!


We couldn't be more honored!

Truly thank you very much.

 

It appears that the Best Japan Act will be awarded to the group that received the most votes among the five Japanese nominees 🎖

 


I think that such a big chance doesn't come very often

so I'd be glad if we could get the help of all of you who support us!!

 

 

You can vote as much as you like from this special site 💁🏻‍♀️

 

↓↓↓

https://www.mtvema.com/ja-jp/vote/

 

 

[ Deadline ]

11th November 2021 07:59AM (JST)

 


I'd like to make it come true with the Buddies who support us

and Sakurazaka's 25 members!

 

We would be delighted to receive your help 🥺

We look forward to your support!

 



 

I will be writing blog again.

 

 

Thank you very much for reading until the end.




 





                                                  Sugai Yuuka

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Nobiraji 240129 (Akipo x Pon's last appearance)

kokado: what do you plan to do after your graduation? pon: i really have nothing planned! it's not a "secret", i really have nothing planned! nakaoka: but surely there's a lot you want to do? pon: yes, but i want to take it slow akipo: please do~ nakaoka: perhaps going for an onsen trip, or perhaps even somewhere overseas pon: i'd love to! kokado: the last time you came here was around a year ago, and today will be your final appearance. i am sure that numa-chan must have a lot of thoughts on your own poppo: yeah, i'm really sad! now that there are only a few days left, i could really feel it. i hope to cherish this opportunity very much Q how do you feel now that your graduation is approaching? kokado: you did say at the start that you are starting to feel it. how does it feel like? pon: like, since this is my graduation concert, there's a lot of things for me to do... and there's this... thought that once i've done everything, it will then be tru

So, what's up with all the English tweets recently from SF and Sony? (...But I guess now we know?)

If you come here for an answer, then you'll find none, because honestly, I don't know for sure myself. But, I do have an idea. In the latter half of 2020, after so many years, Keyakizaka46 YouTube finally removed region restrictions on its latest uploads. One of which is the performance video from Darekane. Overseas fans quickly noticed and used the chance to write their thoughts and feelings, posting them in the comment section just like other fans would do. Then, when "Bessatsu Kadokawa Keyakizaka46 and Sakurazaka46 1013/1209", members shockingly made a mention of it in their interviews, like Ten . Perhaps encouraged by the comments the members made, overseas fans showed their support again in the comments section for "Nobody's fault" and other videos. Yamasaki Ten then made another mention of it again in an interview released in early January 2021 ! Since then, comments from overseas fans continued to pour in, and thankfully perhaps even increases wi

ExTaishu Shida Manaka x Oda Nana x Saito Fuyuka "Keyakizaka46 Happenings"

Imaizumi Yui: Likes to collect seals that gets you a plate Manaka: She really likes collecting seals that gets you a plate something like this Oda: That certainly happens (laughs) Manaka: Ozeki also collecting it, she always take the seal from things members bought (laughs). I always give mine to Imaizumu Oda: It’s good that members are divided between those who gives to Imaizumi and to Ozeki. I also gives mine to Imaizumi. The reaction she gives to Shida when she get her seal is cute. Imaizumi would say “Thank you!!” looking very happy Watanabe Risa: Frolic when everyone are together Fuyuka: There is a huge different between Risa on TV and the usual Risa Manaka: She’s awfully frolic when we gathers Fuyuka: She doesn’t show it in Keyakake, right? To Miichan she feels spontaneous but she can also gives gentle response, there’s also time when she gives cold responses to everyone else. Manaka: Lately she’s strict to Oda Nana (laughs).  Ju