Langsung ke konten utama

THE_TIME,🌈 (2021.02.10)

Morning---!!!


I'm Sakurazaka46's 2nd generation member\


from Miyazaki, Matsuda Rina.


Thank you very much for opening this blog.


There are even more happy announcement!


I, Matsuda Rina,


will become a Thursday regular


For TBS's "The Time"


that starts from 1st October


and airing from Monday - Friday, 5:20 to 8:00AM!!


I feel incredibly happy!!

There are worries, but I'll do my best to have a bright and cheerful morning with all of you!


Let's have a great morning together~!!


My first appearance will be on 7th October (Thu)!


I look forward to your continue support!!


This is the official home page for "THE TIME"!


https://www.tbs.co.jp/thetime_tbs/


Starting from October, [I'll be] on Rekomen! and The Time...!


I feel excited and thrilled to take on new things


I will do my absolute best!!


And in Nippon Cultural Broadcasting's Rekomen,


from 4th to 6th October, 11th to 13th October


there will be "Sakura Storm Festival"!!!


On my first appearance as double personality (4th October),


I will be appearing with Inoue Rina from 10PM JST!!


And my unit song with Inoue, "On my way",


will be aired for the first time!!


The two of us loves to sing, so I thought that it would be great if one day I could have a unit with Inoue, so I was very happy!


We are thinking of our unit name ♪


Please look forward to it


On 5th Oct from 10PM JST is


Koike Minami-san x Ozono Rei


On 6th Oct from 10PM JST is


Habu Mizuho-san x Seki Yumiko


will be appearing!


By all means, please give it a listen!


And on the same 4th October, from 7PM JST~


Sakurazaka46 will be appearing on


TBS's "CDTV Live! Live! 4 Hours Special"!!


And, in the "I tried to dance..." dance project


Sakurazaka46 will be participating for the first time!


We will be performing YOASOBI-san's "Kaibutus'!


The members are, Koike Minami-san, Saito Fuyuka-sa, Inoue Rina, Endo Hikari, Ozono Rei, Takemoto Yui, Fujiyoshi Karin, Moriya Rena, and me. The nine of us will be performing!


Some of you might already know, but "Kaibutsu" has become "BEASTARS" anime OP, and I got so into "BEASTARS", and I pretty much sing "Kaibutsu" in my bathroom daily, so I feel truly happy to be able to perform it this way!


I'll do my best not to just dance it, but also to deliver a good performance that express the song!


By all means, please give it a look!


Thank you very much for reading this blog.


See ya🌺🌴


Rina

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Nobiraji 240129 (Akipo x Pon's last appearance)

kokado: what do you plan to do after your graduation? pon: i really have nothing planned! it's not a "secret", i really have nothing planned! nakaoka: but surely there's a lot you want to do? pon: yes, but i want to take it slow akipo: please do~ nakaoka: perhaps going for an onsen trip, or perhaps even somewhere overseas pon: i'd love to! kokado: the last time you came here was around a year ago, and today will be your final appearance. i am sure that numa-chan must have a lot of thoughts on your own poppo: yeah, i'm really sad! now that there are only a few days left, i could really feel it. i hope to cherish this opportunity very much Q how do you feel now that your graduation is approaching? kokado: you did say at the start that you are starting to feel it. how does it feel like? pon: like, since this is my graduation concert, there's a lot of things for me to do... and there's this... thought that once i've done everything, it will then be tru

So, what's up with all the English tweets recently from SF and Sony? (...But I guess now we know?)

If you come here for an answer, then you'll find none, because honestly, I don't know for sure myself. But, I do have an idea. In the latter half of 2020, after so many years, Keyakizaka46 YouTube finally removed region restrictions on its latest uploads. One of which is the performance video from Darekane. Overseas fans quickly noticed and used the chance to write their thoughts and feelings, posting them in the comment section just like other fans would do. Then, when "Bessatsu Kadokawa Keyakizaka46 and Sakurazaka46 1013/1209", members shockingly made a mention of it in their interviews, like Ten . Perhaps encouraged by the comments the members made, overseas fans showed their support again in the comments section for "Nobody's fault" and other videos. Yamasaki Ten then made another mention of it again in an interview released in early January 2021 ! Since then, comments from overseas fans continued to pour in, and thankfully perhaps even increases wi

ExTaishu Shida Manaka x Oda Nana x Saito Fuyuka "Keyakizaka46 Happenings"

Imaizumi Yui: Likes to collect seals that gets you a plate Manaka: She really likes collecting seals that gets you a plate something like this Oda: That certainly happens (laughs) Manaka: Ozeki also collecting it, she always take the seal from things members bought (laughs). I always give mine to Imaizumu Oda: It’s good that members are divided between those who gives to Imaizumi and to Ozeki. I also gives mine to Imaizumi. The reaction she gives to Shida when she get her seal is cute. Imaizumi would say “Thank you!!” looking very happy Watanabe Risa: Frolic when everyone are together Fuyuka: There is a huge different between Risa on TV and the usual Risa Manaka: She’s awfully frolic when we gathers Fuyuka: She doesn’t show it in Keyakake, right? To Miichan she feels spontaneous but she can also gives gentle response, there’s also time when she gives cold responses to everyone else. Manaka: Lately she’s strict to Oda Nana (laughs).  Ju