Langsung ke konten utama

#31 SCHOOL OF LOCK! Board of Education (2021.10.16)

 Thank you very much for opening this blog!

 

 

I'm 22 years old Endo Hikari, from Kanagawa!

 

 

゚+。::゚。:.゚。+。。+.:゚。:.゚。+。。+.。゚:;。+゚+。:

 

 

Yesterday, I appeared on "SCHOOL OF LOCK! Board of Education" together with Minami-san and Karin-chan!

 

 

I was happy to be able to appear in a radio show that I myself listened as a student during my school days~☺️

 

I had fun all day yesterday, and was able to enjoy it from the start to finish without feeling nervous!

 

In my previous blog, I wrote "I have always listened to SCHOOL OF LOCK!", but I was truly happy to know yesterday that board member Toyama himself has read it~ ✨

 

Since a long time ago, I would shrivel when speaking in front of others, and the conversation would always end with me being unable to say what I wanted to say.

You might think, "Then why are you in a line of job that required a lot of speaking!", but I always disliked that self and wanted to change myself.

 

 

Even after I started working as an idol, there were times when I was afraid to say what I want to say and felt frustrated at times. But at this SOL Board of Education I was able to talk like my usual self, and 1 hour passed by so quickly ✨

 

 

It was so filled with laughter and fun that I wondered if this is the first time I feel an hour passed by so quickly! Radio sure is fun~ I wanted to talk even more~ 😂

 

 

With how I am able to return to the radio I listened as a student as an idol, to be able to meet and talk with board member Toyama, I think that I can now tell my student self "Everything will turn out fine! It's going to be okay!"!

 

 

I will do my best to be invited to SOL again!!

 

Board member Toyama, all the staff, thank you very much!

 


 

゚+。::゚。:.゚。+。。+.:゚。:.゚。+。。+.。゚:;。+゚+。:

 

 

Announcement at the end 📮✨

 

I will be appearing on "Sakura Hinata Lotti Nobishiro Radio" together with Akipo on 18th October (Mon)!

 

The theme is "Tanka"!

I haven't really done tanka before, so I feel nervous, but I will do my best to grow!!

 

By all means, please listen to it ♪

 

 

 

゚+。::゚。:.゚。+。。+.:゚。:.゚。+。。+.。゚:;。+゚+。:

 

 

Thank you very much for reading my blog today ☺︎

 

I'd be glad if you can read my next blog too!

 

Well then!

 

 

 

Hikari💜🦋

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Nobiraji 240129 (Akipo x Pon's last appearance)

kokado: what do you plan to do after your graduation? pon: i really have nothing planned! it's not a "secret", i really have nothing planned! nakaoka: but surely there's a lot you want to do? pon: yes, but i want to take it slow akipo: please do~ nakaoka: perhaps going for an onsen trip, or perhaps even somewhere overseas pon: i'd love to! kokado: the last time you came here was around a year ago, and today will be your final appearance. i am sure that numa-chan must have a lot of thoughts on your own poppo: yeah, i'm really sad! now that there are only a few days left, i could really feel it. i hope to cherish this opportunity very much Q how do you feel now that your graduation is approaching? kokado: you did say at the start that you are starting to feel it. how does it feel like? pon: like, since this is my graduation concert, there's a lot of things for me to do... and there's this... thought that once i've done everything, it will then be tru

So, what's up with all the English tweets recently from SF and Sony? (...But I guess now we know?)

If you come here for an answer, then you'll find none, because honestly, I don't know for sure myself. But, I do have an idea. In the latter half of 2020, after so many years, Keyakizaka46 YouTube finally removed region restrictions on its latest uploads. One of which is the performance video from Darekane. Overseas fans quickly noticed and used the chance to write their thoughts and feelings, posting them in the comment section just like other fans would do. Then, when "Bessatsu Kadokawa Keyakizaka46 and Sakurazaka46 1013/1209", members shockingly made a mention of it in their interviews, like Ten . Perhaps encouraged by the comments the members made, overseas fans showed their support again in the comments section for "Nobody's fault" and other videos. Yamasaki Ten then made another mention of it again in an interview released in early January 2021 ! Since then, comments from overseas fans continued to pour in, and thankfully perhaps even increases wi

ExTaishu Shida Manaka x Oda Nana x Saito Fuyuka "Keyakizaka46 Happenings"

Imaizumi Yui: Likes to collect seals that gets you a plate Manaka: She really likes collecting seals that gets you a plate something like this Oda: That certainly happens (laughs) Manaka: Ozeki also collecting it, she always take the seal from things members bought (laughs). I always give mine to Imaizumu Oda: It’s good that members are divided between those who gives to Imaizumi and to Ozeki. I also gives mine to Imaizumi. The reaction she gives to Shida when she get her seal is cute. Imaizumi would say “Thank you!!” looking very happy Watanabe Risa: Frolic when everyone are together Fuyuka: There is a huge different between Risa on TV and the usual Risa Manaka: She’s awfully frolic when we gathers Fuyuka: She doesn’t show it in Keyakake, right? To Miichan she feels spontaneous but she can also gives gentle response, there’s also time when she gives cold responses to everyone else. Manaka: Lately she’s strict to Oda Nana (laughs).  Ju