Langsung ke konten utama

〜fledged〜to the future (2021.10.22)

 Good evening.

I have something to tell everyone.


I, Moriya Akane, decided to graduate from the group with the end of 3rd single activity.


I've been active for 6 years, starting as a Keyakizaka46 1st generation, and when I look back to my idol life that I have walked through,


since last year I've been thinking about my future, when I look at the group right now, I thought that I've done everything I could as an idol. When I think about myself from now on, there is a matter of my age as well, and I'd like to challenge something that I want to do someplace else. Not wanting to lie, I came to the decision to graduate.


I entered this world as a Keyakizaka46 1st generation,


the many sceneries and memories, the emotions I wouldn't know if I wasn't a part of this group and the countless number of experiences...


I am truly, truly grateful,

to all the people involved who have supported me all throughout the years, including the fans that I have been able to meet.


Being able to work as a part of Keyakizaka46 is something I will be proud of for the rest of my life,

and it's dream-like to end it as a part of Sakurazaka46.


I've been facing each work seriously,

with the feeling of devoting myself to the group

until I satisfied, and not to regret anything

even if it turned out to be my last.

That's why I have no regrets.


From now on,

there are still many things that I'd like to try,

dreams that I have yet to fulfill,

in order to realize that I'd like to study from beginning

and do my best to meet all of you again.


This is not goodbye in any way,

so I hope that you can look forward to that day.


And then

please allow me to say one more thing at the end.

I've made it this far because of the 1st generation and 2nd generation members with whom I overcame many hardships together with.


I am grateful for our meeting.


You have been, and from now on too, an important presence for me.


Once again,

truly thank you very much for everything up until now.

Until the day of my graduation, I hope I can express my gratitude as much as I can to all my fans who have continued to support me at all times, no matter what happens.

There is only a little time left,


but I would appreciate your continued support.

And I look forward to your continued support of Sakurazaka46.

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Kyocera dome bd/dvd fanmeet 260426

translated my friend's report  (not everything) > ten and Karin both had green OP costume, but they decided to change to make it more balanced by swapping miu's pink with ten's > karin stumbled when climbing in start over, but it went well because ten lifted her up. apparently she felt sorry to other girls so a lot of the time she intentionally choose to step on ten-chan instead lol > yu was the one who asked for the bridal carry, so Karin did it > there is almost no mc, and even when there is one they was faint music playing, so it felt like the music kept going which is great > Karin likes arashi no mae, because the choreo is not intense and she can sing while properly think about the song > Karin: i was waiting backstage during nightmare, and i could hear the crazy screams from the girls the whole time > on hikaru kicking the trash can and clicking her tongue in manhole OP ten: "i could hear the squealing really well. it's not often you'...

Spotify ENCORE Podcast: 5th Anniversary Live (Pt 1)

  hikaru: so, anyone still feeling the afterglow of it? airi: me. my hometown friends came to watch, and i received many thoughts about it from them, so I've been enjoying it overture airi: the video is different from usual. and we have to run quite a lot when filming it, it was like a short-distance run of about 5m with all what we got hikaru: and they told us to run while yelling "yahhhh!!!" airi: did you do that? hikaru: yeah lol. i think ten-chan's might be the only one used. as it uses the tunnel imagery in TGUT, there is this feeling of... reaching our destination airi: it sure does. it made me happy hikaru: at the beginning, we stood in a line together. how was it, momomi-chan? momomi: it was very memorable for me how we held hands. this is just my feeling, but on d2 ishimori-san squeezed my hand tight, and it made me so happy TGUT hikaru: we used the mic stand for this song airi: it's probably the same one used in MV...? hikaru: but this time it's ad...

Representative Speeches from Each Generation for Inoue Rina 251217

4TH GENERATION Konomi: Inoue-san, please allow me to speak as the representative of 4th gen! First of all, congratulations on your graduation! And thank you for your hard work in the past ~ 7 years. It's only been 8 months since 4th gen has joined the group, which is just a short time in Inoue-san's idol career, but we are very happy to have been able to work with you.  This Summer, we were able to join tour for the first time, and even though I am bad at initiating conversation, we were able to take two-shot for the first time together. When I told you, "I feel lonely”, you replied "I'm still here" with your usual smile. Even now, I still remember that smile of yours. While there is a side of myself who wished that time could last forever, if I were to say what I truly feel, I do feel very lonely... but so that 4ki can one day become a support for Sakurazaka, the group that Inoue-san has so carefully brought up... we will keep within our hearts the important...