Langsung ke konten utama

As though to say "Did the time stood still?" (Matsudaira Riko 23rd January 2021 blog)

 こんにちは // Hello


二期生 東京都出身 // It's Matsudaira Riko


松平璃子です🐰 // 2nd generation member from Tokyo





ブログがなかなか書けなくて // I couldn't really write a blog

本当に今更になってですが、、// And it might be late, but...

時止まってたんか?って言いたくなります。// it's as though to say "Did the time stood still?"





櫻坂46 デビューカウントダウンライブ! // Allow me to upload pictures from

の時の写真を載せさせてください🌸🤍 // Sakurazaka46 Debut Countdown Live!





ぺーさんとクリスタルを探す旅に出ていました🪐 // I went out a journey Pe-san to find crystals



見つかってよかった〜(笑)// I'm glad we found it~ lol




前に初めて遊んだ後輩はりこぴだよ〜って // It makes me happy to hear her say

話してくれて嬉しかったな☺️ // "The first junior I went out with was Rikopi~"

おっきな本屋さんとかパフェとか占いとか // A big bookstore, a parfait (store), a fortune-teller

色んなところに一緒に遊びに行きました🥛 // We went to various places together


一緒にいることが本当に多いです(^.^) // We spend a lot of times together


オーディションの時に憧れの先輩は渡辺梨加さんです。って言っててこんなに仲良くなれて嬉しいし全く想像していなかったです🪐 // During the audition, I said that the senior I admire during the audition was Watanabe Rika-san. I never imagined that we could become so close like this, it makes me happy






あきほとれな!// With Akiho and Rena!





上村さん〜👼🏻 // Uemura-san





ステージでおぺと映えスポットを探していました // I searched for an instagram-able spot on the stage with Ope


しかしこれは映えなのか、、、? // But is this count as one...?

全く分かりません。// I have absolutely no idea





二期生の事は簡単に書けないので // It's not easy to write about the 2nd generation

また改めてちゃんとブログで書くって決めてます🪐 // So I decided to properly write it in my blog again




今日の音楽 // Today's music

乃木坂46/君は僕と会わない方がよかったのかな // Nogizaka46's "Kimi wa Boku to Awanai Hou ga Yokatta na no ka na


歌詞が大好きです、切なくて。// I love the lyric, it's sad




いつもありがとう〜🍞 // Thank you as always~





じゃ、またね。// Then, see you again

Komentar