Langsung ke konten utama

Inoue Blog (Inoue Rina 17th January 2021 blog)

 こんにちは。// Hello

櫻坂46の井上梨名です。// It's Sakurazaka46's Inoue Rina




先日、松平璃子の卒業が発表されました。// On the other day, Matsudaira Rina's graduation has been announced




すごくすごく寂しいです。// I'm very, very sad





同期が卒業する時は、行ってらっしゃい!おめでとう!っていう気持ちで笑顔で見送りたいと思っていました。// When my genmate graduate, I wanted to see them off with a smile, like "See you! Congrats!"




けど、やっぱり寂しさが勝ってしまって璃子に、// But in the end, the sadness have won,




寂しいよ。卒業しないで。って言ってしまいます。// and to Riko I said, "I'll be sad. Don't graduate"




もっと一緒に活動したかったっという気持ちが溢れてきます。// The feeling of wanting to work together even more overflows





同期からの卒業。// A graduation from my genmate

早いよ、って思ったりもしたけど時間は関係なくて、本人の強い意志次第なんだなとも思ったり。// I thought that it's too soon, but I also thought that it's not a matter of time, but depends on the strong will from the person themselves



璃子が、これからは私がみんなの1番のファンだからね!って言ってくれました。// Riko said to us, "From now on, I will be your number one fan!"




私も璃子の決めた道を全力で応援します。// I will also give my all to support the path Riko has decided on





卒業したらもう会えないってわけじゃないけど、// It's not like we won't be able to meet again after her graduation,

残りの一緒に活動できる時間を大切にして、おめでとう。いってらっしゃい。って言えたらいいなって思います。// but it would be great if we could cherish the remaining time of activity we have together, and that I'd to be able to say "Congrats" "See you"


[pics]


それでは今日はこの辺で、// Well then, I'll end it around here today




最後まで読んでくださりありがとうございます。// Thank you very much for reading until the end




ばいば〜い🦒 // Bye bye~

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Kyocera dome bd/dvd fanmeet 260426

translated my friend's report  (not everything) > ten and Karin both had green OP costume, but they decided to change to make it more balanced by swapping miu's pink with ten's > karin stumbled when climbing in start over, but it went well because ten lifted her up. apparently she felt sorry to other girls so a lot of the time she intentionally choose to step on ten-chan instead lol > yu was the one who asked for the bridal carry, so Karin did it > there is almost no mc, and even when there is one they was faint music playing, so it felt like the music kept going which is great > Karin likes arashi no mae, because the choreo is not intense and she can sing while properly think about the song > Karin: i was waiting backstage during nightmare, and i could hear the crazy screams from the girls the whole time > on hikaru kicking the trash can and clicking her tongue in manhole OP ten: "i could hear the squealing really well. it's not often you'...

Spotify ENCORE Podcast: 5th Anniversary Live (Pt 1)

  hikaru: so, anyone still feeling the afterglow of it? airi: me. my hometown friends came to watch, and i received many thoughts about it from them, so I've been enjoying it overture airi: the video is different from usual. and we have to run quite a lot when filming it, it was like a short-distance run of about 5m with all what we got hikaru: and they told us to run while yelling "yahhhh!!!" airi: did you do that? hikaru: yeah lol. i think ten-chan's might be the only one used. as it uses the tunnel imagery in TGUT, there is this feeling of... reaching our destination airi: it sure does. it made me happy hikaru: at the beginning, we stood in a line together. how was it, momomi-chan? momomi: it was very memorable for me how we held hands. this is just my feeling, but on d2 ishimori-san squeezed my hand tight, and it made me so happy TGUT hikaru: we used the mic stand for this song airi: it's probably the same one used in MV...? hikaru: but this time it's ad...

Representative Speeches from Each Generation for Inoue Rina 251217

4TH GENERATION Konomi: Inoue-san, please allow me to speak as the representative of 4th gen! First of all, congratulations on your graduation! And thank you for your hard work in the past ~ 7 years. It's only been 8 months since 4th gen has joined the group, which is just a short time in Inoue-san's idol career, but we are very happy to have been able to work with you.  This Summer, we were able to join tour for the first time, and even though I am bad at initiating conversation, we were able to take two-shot for the first time together. When I told you, "I feel lonely”, you replied "I'm still here" with your usual smile. Even now, I still remember that smile of yours. While there is a side of myself who wished that time could last forever, if I were to say what I truly feel, I do feel very lonely... but so that 4ki can one day become a support for Sakurazaka, the group that Inoue-san has so carefully brought up... we will keep within our hearts the important...