Langsung ke konten utama

Last meguri. Finally 10cm (Onuma Akiho 27th January 2021 blog)

Afternoon🌞

I am Shizuoka Prefecture's Onuma Akiho!

 

Thank you so very much

to everybody that's come to meet me

for the 1st single meet & greet!!

The past 2 months or so has been super fun.

 

From start to finish it felt like

finally, I'm able to meet everyone like I've wanted to for so long!

 

Everyone's warmth and kindness

has given me lots of energy and hope.

 

I've made so many strong memories and if I listed everything I remember there'd be no end to it but,

 

Locking eyes, having my name called, being supported, ocarina sessions, playing the ocarina and making people laugh, “It’s Onuma!”, stuffed animal conversations, getting lots of compliments, getting my fortune, people teaching me lots of things I want to know, reading Rengoku (lines), thinking of questions, funny faces, people telling me their goals, forward-leaning posture, people writing stuff on a board, drawing things for me, decorating, showing me their Akiho goods, sending their love, matching with me, singing, dancing, playing games,  letting me give them nicknames, letting me name their pets and stuffed animals, being able to wish them a happy birthday, talking about our hometowns, talking about fish and fishing, reading me letters, showing me wonderful scenes and places, aaaaaaaaaaaahhh

 

I was only halfway done but

it feels like it's becoming a spell so I have to control myself..

pikipikipikiyay

 

I should be the one making you all laugh but

you've all made me smile so, so much.

 

Anyway it's been an irreplaceable time full of happiness.

Thank you so much🙇‍♀️

 

I'm going to burn with this energy you've all given to me

and continue to do my very best🔥

You are all my heroes for always supporting me.

I love you all.

 

 

So now this time

my hair changes for every part〜✨

 

I have a bunch of pictures so

it'll look like a leaf 🍃 floating down a river

I'd be happy if you could watch it as if it were flowing.

 


Twin braids🐰



A real bear🐻



A side brain, like Rapunzel




Side-tail with Kuma-tan🐻‍❄️




Over-the-face Rapunzel




Ponytail🐴




Half-twin x Rosy Cheeks x Pakazou🍓




Pretty Cure hair

 

I also style my hair as the middle daughter of the 3 Dango sisters [referring to her being a middle child and dumpling hairstyle], New Year’s rope hair, cat’s ears hair band, and a ribbon hair band

 


They came to my room!🐡🐡🐡🐡

 

Also thank you to everyone

who listened to Sakumimi!

 

I love the gap between being healed by Hono-chan's chill atmosphere

and her sharp tsukkomi!!

To me, Hono-chan

is even more of a bear than Pooh-san🧸❤︎

 

 

Thank you for reading to the very end!

 

Poppoppo

See you later!

 

Akipo🐡

 

You were caught in 10cm of swamp

 

Onuma Akiho


---


Translated by fuyupz

Cheerleader toomuchidea


Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Nobiraji 240129 (Akipo x Pon's last appearance)

kokado: what do you plan to do after your graduation? pon: i really have nothing planned! it's not a "secret", i really have nothing planned! nakaoka: but surely there's a lot you want to do? pon: yes, but i want to take it slow akipo: please do~ nakaoka: perhaps going for an onsen trip, or perhaps even somewhere overseas pon: i'd love to! kokado: the last time you came here was around a year ago, and today will be your final appearance. i am sure that numa-chan must have a lot of thoughts on your own poppo: yeah, i'm really sad! now that there are only a few days left, i could really feel it. i hope to cherish this opportunity very much Q how do you feel now that your graduation is approaching? kokado: you did say at the start that you are starting to feel it. how does it feel like? pon: like, since this is my graduation concert, there's a lot of things for me to do... and there's this... thought that once i've done everything, it will then be tru

So, what's up with all the English tweets recently from SF and Sony? (...But I guess now we know?)

If you come here for an answer, then you'll find none, because honestly, I don't know for sure myself. But, I do have an idea. In the latter half of 2020, after so many years, Keyakizaka46 YouTube finally removed region restrictions on its latest uploads. One of which is the performance video from Darekane. Overseas fans quickly noticed and used the chance to write their thoughts and feelings, posting them in the comment section just like other fans would do. Then, when "Bessatsu Kadokawa Keyakizaka46 and Sakurazaka46 1013/1209", members shockingly made a mention of it in their interviews, like Ten . Perhaps encouraged by the comments the members made, overseas fans showed their support again in the comments section for "Nobody's fault" and other videos. Yamasaki Ten then made another mention of it again in an interview released in early January 2021 ! Since then, comments from overseas fans continued to pour in, and thankfully perhaps even increases wi

ExTaishu Shida Manaka x Oda Nana x Saito Fuyuka "Keyakizaka46 Happenings"

Imaizumi Yui: Likes to collect seals that gets you a plate Manaka: She really likes collecting seals that gets you a plate something like this Oda: That certainly happens (laughs) Manaka: Ozeki also collecting it, she always take the seal from things members bought (laughs). I always give mine to Imaizumu Oda: It’s good that members are divided between those who gives to Imaizumi and to Ozeki. I also gives mine to Imaizumi. The reaction she gives to Shida when she get her seal is cute. Imaizumi would say “Thank you!!” looking very happy Watanabe Risa: Frolic when everyone are together Fuyuka: There is a huge different between Risa on TV and the usual Risa Manaka: She’s awfully frolic when we gathers Fuyuka: She doesn’t show it in Keyakake, right? To Miichan she feels spontaneous but she can also gives gentle response, there’s also time when she gives cold responses to everyone else. Manaka: Lately she’s strict to Oda Nana (laughs).  Ju